Summary/Objective: Provides technical support, supports final user in the whole organization, and provides service to solve different hardware and software problems, makes repairs and gives preventive maintenance for the hardware, solves possible glitches in specific systems in every identified area.
- Assist in daily operations of the MIS department, including problem determination, evaluation, and corrections.
- Minimal VoIP Phone system support
- Global User Ticket Entry via Atlassian JIRA Cloud
- Remote support for Satellite locations (US, Asia, Europe, South America)
“The responsibilities as defined are intended to serve as a general guideline for this position. Associates may be asked to perform additional tasks depending on strengths and capabilities.”
- 2 – 5 Years’ Experience in an MIS Support position.
- Experience in PC Software based IS environment with an emphasis on troubleshooting.
- Manufacturing experience is preferred.
- Capable of sitting for more than 90 consecutive minutes, and not suffering from any sensory deprivation and/or paralysis of the limbs.
- Have 20/40 correctable vision and be able to read a computer monitor of reasonable size for 90 consecutive minutes.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. from floor to waist.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs. above the shoulders on all jobs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience can be substituted for educational requirements.
- Comptia A+
- On the job training as appropriate.