Website Keysight EDA
Keysight (NYSE: KEYS) Keysight Enterprise, Cloud, and Visibility [ECV] group develops amazing products so its customers can connect the world. Keysight-ECV helps its customers provide an always-on user experience through fast, secure delivery of dynamic connected technologies and services. Keysight’s NAS solutions provide organizations with complete insight into user behavior, security vulnerabilities, network capacity, application performance, and IT resiliency. To make these advanced technologies, our company fosters creativity, encourages innovation, and rewards self-motivation and hard work. Our employees use their passion for excellence to help solve our customers’ toughest challenges.
Join the Keysight-NAS team and be a part of our future!
Keysight-ECV Visibility team is looking for a Hardware Design Engineer to contribute to our high speed and complex designs.
- Candidates joining our team will have great impact and help drive NAS team success, by collaborating and participating in new product design and development.
- Great opportunity to become a member of a well-respected and dynamic team.
- Develop state-of-the-art Network Visibility Hardware products
- Author Schematics and manage PCB layout resources
- Support sustaining efforts and implement changes to improve yields.
- Participate in a cross-functional team environment including Hardware, Software, Mechanical, RTL, and extended test teams.
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering with 2-4 years’ relevant experience is preferred
- Proficient with lab equipment and capturing complex measurements.
- Basic understanding of electrical components and circuit design
- Knowledge with Cadence tools: OrCad/Concept, Allegro preferred
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Experience with optical components, including transceivers, TAPs, optical relays a plus
- Excellent verbal and written English skills and ability to work in small teams is required
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.keysight.com.