CEVA is developing state of the art AI processors, HW accelerators and DSP ASIC projects in AI, Vision, Wireless and Base-stations area.
We are looking for a front end CAD engineer for CAD scripting for FRONT END flows
The Job includes writing and maintaining scripts (in Python, Unix shell scripts and Perl) to Automate simulation and verification flows.
- B.SC in Electrical Engineering/Computer Engineering (or equivalent experience).
- 1-3 years of experience as a CAD engineer or similar technical position.
- Programming languages: Python, Unix shell scripts – A must
- Programming languages as Perl, Perl object oriented, TCL and IzPack – a plus.
- Experience Executing specific CAD flows.
- Experience Working in Azure (TFS) version control system, using pipeline: builds systems.
- Good English (as we work closely with sites and costumers over the world).
- Team player
Required Tools (advantage):
- Primary: Xcelium, Vmanager, Spyglass, VC-lint.
- Secondary (nice to have): NC(grid computing ), Azure/tfs (version control) ,VCS, Verdi, SimVision
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.ceva-dsp.com.