Website Flex Logix
Flex Logix is the leading provider of reconfigurable computing technology for both AI inference and eFPGA IP solutions. Our offerings push the leading edge of hardware, software and system design; pioneering new approaches to important problems.
- Our InferX X1 is the industry’s most-efficient AI edge inference accelerator that brings AI to the masses in high-volume applications by providing a new silicon efficient dynamic logic paradigm for inference processing. InferX achieves GPU-level inference performance with a fraction of the die area and memory footprint.
- Our EFLX embedded FPGA (eFPGA) IP enables any SOC design to flexibly handle changing protocols, standards, algorithms, and customer requirements and enables reconfigurable accelerators that speeds key workloads up to 1000x compared to a general purpose processor. EFLX eFPGA is available in a wide range of process technologies and supports designs ranging from low cost microcontrollers to 5G baseband processing solutions.
Flex Logix is developing industry-leading AI inference engines and we are the #1 provider of embedded FPGA solutions. Our InferX X1 product is the industry’s fastest and most-efficient AI edge inference accelerator that will bring AI to the masses in high-volume applications, surpassing competitor’s performance at lower size, price and power. We recently completed a $55M funding round.
Flex Logix’s FPGA architecture is covered by dozens of patents and is highly differentiated giving us a sustainable competitive advantage.
We are developing a new FPGA placement and routing tool using modern C++ language and object-oriented design principles. In this role you will develop a new FPGA bitstream generation framework working in a cross functional role between hardware and software teams.
- Develop new bitstream generation framework
- Maintain legacy bitstream generation framework
- Debug bitstream using simulation
- Placement and routing development
- Must have 2+ years of C++ development experience.
- Must have a solid foundation in data-structures and algorithms.
- 2+ years of relevant industry experience.
- BS/MS/PhD Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or equivalent
- Work location is either Mt. View, California or Austin, Texas
- Must have US citizenship or permanent residency or a current H1-B
- Occasional travel will be required.
- FPGA experience
- Logic Design Experience
- Verilog and/or VHDL
- Simulation (Questa)
We are looking for passionate team members, to be part of an aggressive, venture-backed startup team that is changing chip architecture. Must be entrepreneurial, innovative problem solver, willing to work hard and have fun.
As we continue to grow and expand our company, we are hiring for all office locations. You must live near one of our main offices located in: Mountain View (CA), Austin (TX), Chicago (IL) or Vancouver (BC). We offer a flexible work schedule.
You must have US citizenship or permanent residency (“green card”) or hold a current H1-B visa to work in United States.
Flex Logix recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit flex-logix.com.