GlobalFoundries is a leading full-service semiconductor foundry providing a unique combination of design, development, and fabrication services to some of the world’s most inspired technology companies. With a global manufacturing footprint spanning three continents, GlobalFoundries makes possible the technologies and systems that transform industries and give customers the power to shape their markets. For more information, visit www.gf.com.
Summary of Role:
GlobalFoundries Sales Team is looking for an intern to help support our Sales and Marketing Team for the summer, located in our Santa Clara, CA location.
Essential Responsibilities Include:
- Collect and organize information about customer engagements and business records
- Support the Sales team to create opportunity funnel
- Support coordination of internal (and possibly external) meetings
- Manipulate/create Excel and Power Point files for customer engagements
- Set internal or external meetings to engage in active customer opportunities
- Perform other administrative tasks
- Perform all activities in a safe and responsible manner and support all Environmental, Health, Safety & Security requirements and programs
- BS Student enrolled in an accredited Electrical, Electronics or Computer Engineering, with interest in business
- Excellent academic standing
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Attention to detail
- Proficient with PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Self-motivated; able to take ownership of assignments, develop work plans and proactively seek feedback to ensure objectives are aligned and met
- Team player; able to succeed in a dynamic, fast paced environment
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit gfoundries.taleo.net.