For our team in Konstanz, Germany, we are looking for an experienced and motivated field application engineer.
If you’re interested and want to set things in motion, please send your resume, and your cover letter to email@example.com
- Support customers in handling our leading-edge memory controllers within their NAND flash based mass storage products
- Development of firmware enhancements and optimizations
- Design and development of current and future products
- Design of API (Application Programming Interface) and customer specific functions
- Continuous exchange with firmware, hardware and test teams
- Interface between firmware development and customer
- Close cooperation with Sales Department
- After an initial training period you will be working on challenging tasks independently and also as a part of the team.
- Advanced Engineering Degree (BSCS / MSCS equivalent) in computer science, electrical engineering, or electronics
- Familiar with microprocessors and embedded system architecture, compiler and embedded software development tools.
- Profound development and design knowledge of programming language C and embedded software development background
- Standard data structures and algorithms are well known and easily applied
- High attention to detail paired with analytical thinking and understanding of complex concepts
- Customer orientation and affinity of interacting with customers directly
- Good written and verbal communication skills (English and German)
- State-of the art engineering for innovative products
- Short decision making processes within a motivated team
- Attractive work environment directly at the lake of Constance
- Friendly and professional team
- Flexible working hours
- Adequate compensation package
- Permanent position
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.hyperstone.com.