Do you want to contribute to the backbone of some of the world’s most popular SoCs? Are you customer focused and at the same time technically savvy?
We are looking for a Field Application Engineer to support our cache coherent, noncoherent interconnects and standalone cache products.
As a Field Application Engineer at Arteris, you will work with an expert team to support and deploy on chip interconnect/fabric and memory hierarchy solutions for some of the world’s most sophisticated mobile, telecom, automotive, AI and consumer SoC designs.
Using your strong background in System design, SoC architecture and RTL, and your enthusiasm for technology, you will take part in pre-sales activities to convince potential customers of the technical benefits of our technology. You will also take part in post-sales support for some of the most interesting and advanced customers in the semiconductor industry.
- Understand the customer’s technical challenges and work with them to solve complex problems
- Provide expert advice and training to the customer on how to leverage Arteris IP in their SoC/ASIC
- Maintain knowledge of industry standard ASIC/SoC methodologies and protocols
- Negotiate the requirements with customers to facilitate Arteris products adoption in some of the leading chips being designed today.
- Work with an expert team to support and deploy interconnect and memory hierarchy solutions for some of the world’s most sophisticated mobile, telecom, automotive, AI and consumer SoC designs.
This position may require being able to travel upto 20% of the time.
Skills and Experience:
- BS/MS in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years of relevant front-end digital SoC/ASIC design experience, from RTL to synthesis
- Working knowledge of SoC architecture, including CPU integration, DDR, optimization techniques to achieve power, performance, and area goals
- Knowledge of TLM / SystemC modeling
- Familiarity with the ARM and RISC-V ecosystem (CPU, interfaces, fabrics)
- Knowledge of Python or Perl scripting
- Knowledge of UVM
- Familiarity with cache and coherency
- Be motivated to train and educate others and help them solve complex problems
- Have experience in a customer facing roles and/or working with a sales team
- Be a self-starter, excellent problem solver and results-driven individual
- Should have good presentation and organizational skills
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.arteris.com.