Your role and responsibilities
Within Chip-to-Cloud Engineering team, you will participate to the development of our Cloud especially of the following missions :
- Contribute to the development of IoT hub services including their load balancer,
- Contribute to the development of Cloud micro services,
- Testing and benchmarking micro-services (Python),
This job position is a permanent contract in Oujda, ideally starting as soon as possible.
Education, Experience & Skills
- Master’s degree/Engineer in technology,
- You have 2-5 years of experience in embedded system and cloud,
- You are proficiency in C/C ++ and Python languages,
- You have knowledge in cloud native,
- You should have reading, writing, speaking proficiency in English,
- You have a good team spirit to work with your colleagues and solve bugs and problems,
- You are able to work independently and be disciplined.
Secure-IC is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Our positions are therefore open to people with disabilities. Only skills and motivation make a difference.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.secure-ic.com.