Website Keysight EDA
Keysight is on the forefront of technology innovation, delivering breakthroughs and trusted insights to the world’s visionaries and innovators in electronic design, test, manufacturing, and optimization. Our ~14,000 employees create world-class solutions in wireless communications, 5G, automotive, quantum, aerospace, defense, and semiconductor markets for customers in over 100 countries. Our technical solutions – and our methods for creating them – help connect and secure the world. Learn more about what we do and how we do it.
Our powerful culture has led to us being independently recognized on Fortune 100’s Best Companies List and we are “Great Place to Work” Certified. We’re driven, collaborative, ethical, and curious, and we value all ideas, especially bold ones. And our culture extends far beyond our own walls. Our corporate social responsibility efforts support our communities, nurture the next generation of engineers, and promote environmental sustainability.
At Keysight, Inclusion & Diversity is an integral part of our core values. We believe that when people feel a sense of belonging, they can be more creative, innovative, and thrive at all points in their careers. We believe everyone should be respected in the workplace and in their communities regardless of race, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, national origin, or any protected class. We continuously challenge ourselves to grow in our understanding of inclusion by engaging in a wide variety of diversity programs, initiatives, employee network groups and mentoring/development. This is Keysight – People and Culture – YouTube
We are looking for a motivated and people oriented Customer Service Administrator for our team in Telford! This role is great for an office junior, with some Customer Service experience and looking to start their career in the office environment.
You will be interfacing with customers, logistics, manufacturing and supporting the service representatives to handle a variety of post-sales service functions. You will be handling administrative tasks requiring process and customer service knowledge, which we will train you on.
On a typical day you will be working on:
- administration support to our customers service representatives, ensure that we are managing the repair/calibration requests
- data entry of the service requests, adding prices and data as per the customer’s requirements.
- handling customer collection requests
- assigning emails to the Customer Service representatives
- Typically 1 to 2 years relevant experience in an administrative role, customer facing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team worker, with a proactive mentality
- Detail-oriented and organized, including follow-up
- Comfortable working in a complex organization with multiple tasks simultaneously
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.keysight.com.