About the company
PQShield is a highly innovative deep tech start-up that specialises in post-quantum cryptography and cybersecurity. Our mission is to innovate and create solutions for the world’s most imminent security challenge: quantum computers.
Here at PQShield, we understand our people are the most important factor in driving our success. Therefore, our core value is to provide them with a work environment that promotes personal and professional growth. Hard work and loyalty are always met with acknowledgement, appreciation and reward.
About the role
We are looking for a Cryptography Architect to join our team to help define the next generation of secure Hardware and Software implementations of Post Quantum Cryptography.
As PQShield is an early-stage company, this wide-ranging role will involve managing technical projects in Hardware, Software and Firmware across the company.
What you’ll be doing
- Design, implement and analyze post quantum cryptographic algorithms including key exchange algorithms and digital signature schemes
- Investigate new and future algorithms, research potential implementations and optimization for efficient implementation.
- Develop Architectural descriptions and models of Post Quantum Cryptographic Algorithms
- Interface with the Engineering team, provide specifications for Micro-Architectural planning and implementation.
- Perform security analysis of Post Quantum and Classical Cryptography implementations
- Research and propose secure attack resistant (SCA, Fault) implementations of Post Quantum Algorithms.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- PhD or degree in Cryptography, Applied Cryptography, Mathematics or Computer Science
- 2+ years of work experience or research in the field of Post-Quantum Cryptography
- Knowledge of Secure Implementations of cryptography
- Knowledge of Side-channel analysis of cryptographic primitives
- Theoretical understanding of common side-channel countermeasures
- Programming skills , C/C++, Python, Mathematics tools
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit pqshield.com.