Summary of Role:
Technology Enablement ESD development team is looking for a coop student from Sept 2020 through May 2021 to focus on novel ESD circuit solutions for cell phone front end module (FEM) applications.
- This position will look into optimize existing devices to figure out what knobs can be turned to lower capacitances.
- Look into devices which have a more linear capacitance response versus voltage.
- Look into inductive ESD solutions to cancel out poles/zeros to push out corner frequencies to higher frequencies, better for 5G+ mmwave applications.
- Device physics, circuit design, RF measurements, understanding s-parameters, harmonics.
- Perform all activities in a safe ad responsible manner and support all Environmental, Health, Safety & Security requirements and programs.
- Education – Graduate student with Electrical Engineering (EE), Physics, Material Science or other related discipline.
- Language Fluency – English
- Physical Capacity Demands – ability to use a computer
- Will start out in the Sept 2020 timeframe working from home
- Experinece in device physics, circuit design, RF measurements, understanding s-parameters, harmonics.
- Graduate-level student with Electrical Engineering as major.