In this position you will contribute to the development of advanced mixed signal circuits for low-power and high performance PLLs, PVT sensors and I/O’s to be used in numerous products from high performance data center SoCs to low power consumer SoCs.
You will join a highly collaborative team and develop you circuit design skills on advanced CMOS processes. Your success will have a significant impact on our products.
Candidate should have an interest in all the “Key Qualifications” listed, and significant know-how in some of them.
- Digital and analog circuit design, implementation and verification
- Strong understanding of analog design fundamentals
- Mix signal, analog and digital circuit design in advanced Fin-FET processes
- Bandgap and amplifiers for PVT sensors
- High sensitivity and accuracy sense amplifiers
- I/O designs
- Low voltage and low jitter PLL
- Spread spectrum PLL
- LC PLL
- Ability to provide customer support
- Preferred experience of at least 2 years
- Circuit design of advanced Fin-FET low power PLLs and PVT sensors and I/O’s
- Design of different mixed-signal circuit blocks
- Layout supervision and post-layout analysis
- Design review and documentation
- Work with quality assurance engineers to ensure smooth release of product
- Silicon bring-up, debug, and evaluation
- Provide customer support, both pre-sales and post final delivery
- BS required / MS or above preferred in electrical engineering or related field
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our workforce. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, ability, and business requirements.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit analogbits.bamboohr.com.