Website Siemens EDA
Our Smart Buildings help to create efficient, safe, adaptable, and responsible environments. Our aim isn’t just about improving buildings; it’s about creating perfect places that improve people’s lives.
Branch Managers focus on achieving excellence across multiple areas, including employee engagement and satisfaction, customer satisfaction and loyalty, and meeting shareholder commitments. Target revenue achievement for the branch is greater than $20 million annually. Why is this so important? Our Branch Managers are the face and liaison of Siemens to the external market, leading the implementation of Smart Infrastructure strategies for our building automation, fire, and security businesses in collaboration with the zone management team.
As a Branch Manager, you will:
- Be the Face and Liaison of Siemens: You will be the external face of Siemens, leading the implementation of Smart Infrastructure strategies, setting goals, and executing plans in collaboration with the zone management team.
- Balanced Scorecard Approach: Foster a balanced approach with equal emphasis on employee engagement and satisfaction, customer satisfaction and loyalty, and meeting shareholder commitments.
- Cultivate Customer Relationships: Develop and maintain personal contact with new and current customers to maximize sales opportunities, ensure customer satisfaction, and provide support for ongoing and future projects or service contracts.
- Drive Profitable Growth: Develop and implement team-selling strategies that expand Smart Infrastructure business with existing customers and penetrate new accounts to foster profitable growth.
- Operational Excellence: Direct the implementation of operational solutions and services programs, workflow standards, quality and productivity initiatives, safety programs, and best practices to enhance overall performance.
- Financial Accountability: Provide accurate order, revenue, and profit forecasts, deliver annual budget requirements, oversee cost control and asset management, and meet other financial deliverables.
You will make an impact with these qualifications:
- Minimum of 7 years’ sales management experience with a demonstrated ability to lead, motivate, and direct personnel toward achievement of a common goal within the fire, security, or building automation industry
- P&L management experience with demonstrated results in delivering performance to budget
- Must be 21 years of age and possess a valid driver’s license with limited violations
- Associate degree from an accredited institution
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
You’ll benefit from:
- Siemens offers a variety of health and wellness benefits to employees. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: https://www.benefitsquickstart.com/siemens/index.html.
- The pay range for this position is <$151,800 – $260,300>. The actual wage offered may be lower or higher depending on budget and candidate experience, knowledge, skills, qualifications, and premium geographic location.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.siemens.com.