Website Mentor Graphics
We are seeking a dynamic and professional technical person, who enjoys multi-tasking in a fast paced, fun and friendly environment. In this position you will be focused on technical support of Mentor Graphics leading edge Calibre products.
Drive adoption of Mentor Graphics Calibre family of software products by executing both pre-sale and post-sale technical support activities. Assess how company products meet customer needs. Prepare product specifications for development and installation of customized applications/solutions. Develop and deliver software demonstrations and technical presentations. Present software solutions at conferences and technical forums to increase awareness of products and generate leads. Perform benchmark evaluations for customers. Provide on-site support during enablement, integration and deployment of and when issues arise with use of Mentor Graphics software products. Work with area sales management, account teams and customers to understand business opportunities. Contribute to technical sales plans and communicate with peers and field technical management on progress and account status. Provide pre-sale technical support in sales presentations and product demonstrations. Work with marketing and product managers to define new products and provide insight from the field. Establish strategies to broaden target applications for software products.
The job will be based on the Fremont, CA with as much as 20% travel.
• Master’s degree, or foreign academic equivalent, in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, VLSI OR will also accept a Bachelor’s degree, or foreign academic equivalent, in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, VLSI.
• At least 2+ Years fulltime work experience (Non-University) with IC Physical Verification including (Calibre, ICV, Assura, PVS)
• Must enjoy working with customers and in large team environment
• A working familiarity of Unix and Linux OS, and previous experience with scripting or C programming required
• Strong communication skills
• Proactive self-starter with a focus on results
• Motivated team player/leader
• Exposure to sales and applications environment is a plus
Must currently reside in the continental USA, and be open to relocation to the Fremont, CA area (If you do not reside there, currently).
• Preferred Experience with IC Digital Design or Custom Layout and or related CAD skills
• Preferred Experience with DRC (Design Rule Checking), LVS (Layout vs. Schematic), ERC (Electrical Rule Checks), PEX (Parasitic Extraction), PERC (Programmable Electrical Rule Checking) type verification flows
• Preferred Experience with IC Digital Design (Place and Route) tools
• Expert level scripting / programming skills is a plus
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Corporation
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.siemens.com.