Summary / Role Purpose
Join the Ansys Customer Excellence team to partner with our customers to engineer what’s ahead, solve their real-world engineering problems, deploy Ansys software in their design workflows, and grow Ansys’ business. As a hands-on expert in Ansys products, you will use advanced-level engineering knowledge to provide technical pre-sales support, perform professional services, and help translate customer requirements into exciting new product features. You will be working within Electronics high frequency team and multi-disciplinary team to advance your knowledge, experience, and business impact.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead/Assist in coordinating and executing all technical activities throughout the sales opportunity lifecycle such as technical discovery, product presentations, demonstrations and evaluations
- Responsible for providing best in class solutions involving communication with RF and Phased Array systems and collaborate with the cross regional and cross functional teams for developing suitable solutions.
- Work in Advanced technology areas such as 5G,Millimeter wave, communications and Radar Systems and collaborate with customers to have a footprint of Ansys in customer design process.
- As a product expert with one or more Ansys products, interact with customers to understand their product design needs and engineering design workflows; analyze how to address customers’ requirements using Ansys products and platform; articulate Ansys’ value proposition
- Collaborate with the Ansys product development teams to translate customer requirements into exciting new product features; test new releases of Ansys products on industrial problems
- Participate in external and internal events to further enhance Ansys solution related to RF systems
- Contribute to consulting services, conduct introductory and/or intermediate training classes
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements and Experience
- Required education and degree type: BE/MS/MTech/PhD RF/Electronics communication
- Required 2-3 years of professional experience in electromagnetic simulation domain
- Demonstrated use of relevant Ansys software such as HFSS, SBR+ and EMIT or knowledge of other commercial like ADS, SystemVue, Simulink, AWR, CST, FEKO software packages
- Experience in working with RF Link Budget Analysis and related Systems
- Knowledge of 5G system, Phased Array, Digital Beamforming, Microwave components, Communication and Radar system
- Logical problem-solving, strong interpersonal and communication skills, fluent in writing and speaking English
- Strong organizational and time management skills, possesses a sense of urgency
- Projects a professional image and demonstrates business acumen, driven to succeed
- Ability to travel domestically up to 25% of time
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Deep understanding of different industry trends, technologies, engineering environment, product design complexity, development challenges etc.
- Good understanding of 5G standards
- Programing skills: Python, Matlab, C, C++
CULTURE AND VALUES
Culture and values are incredibly important to Ansys. They inform us of who we are, of how we act. Values aren’t posters hanging on a wall or about trite or glib slogans. They aren’t about rules and regulations. They can’t just be handed down the organization. They are shared beliefs – guideposts that we all follow when we’re facing a challenge or a decision. Our values tell us how we live our lives; how we approach our jobs. Our values are crucial for fostering a culture of winning for our company:
- Customer focus
- Results and Accountability
- Transparency and Integrity
- Sense of urgency
- Collaboration and Teamwork
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.ansys.com.