Website Keysight EDA
- Applies deep technical and/or/scientific application/product expertise and proficiency in marketing to deliver to customers and the market solutions, and application of Keysight products and services.
- Understand customers’ businesses, needs and problems, collaborates with customers and R&D to develop and implement the customer’s solution, including product selection/design, setup, and testing, and creating and optimizing software application programming specified by the customer.
- Integrates Keysight and/or other third-party products and services (at the solutions level) into customer’s environment.
- Ensures the solution functions per specifications and meets the customer’s needs.
- Performs competitive benchmarking and monitors industry trends.
- Resolve customer issues and provides consultation on use of Keysight’s products (stand-alone and within systems).
- Serves as the next level of support for solving issues arising from service, technical support, and field applications groups.
- May write papers and customer-facing technical documents and application notes and deliver customer training classes and consulting related to the application.
- May provide technical and marketing expertise to the rest of the company in developing and testing new products and applications.
- Determines and develops approaches to assignments Leads application development projects requiring coordination with other functions
- Works with R&D to design products to meet customer needs
- Solves a broad range of problems of varying scope and complexity
- Bachelors or Masters Degree or University Degree or equivalent.
- Typically 4-5 years relevant experience for entry to this level.
- May require a PhD. Requires in-depth knowledge and experience in job and ability to work independently.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.keysight.com.