Array
(
    [content] => 
    [params] => Array
        (
            [0] => /forum/index.php?threads/the-i-love-dac-campaign-opens-for-the-58th-design-automation-conference.14722/
        )

[addOns] => Array
        (
            [DL6/MLTP] => 13
            [Hampel/TimeZoneDebug] => 1000070
            [SV/ChangePostDate] => 2010200
            [SemiWiki/Newsletter] => 1000010
            [SemiWiki/WPMenu] => 1000010
            [SemiWiki/XPressExtend] => 1000010
            [ThemeHouse/XLink] => 1000970
            [ThemeHouse/XPress] => 1010570
            [XF] => 2021370
            [XFI] => 1050270
        )

[wordpress] => /var/www/html
)

The I LOVE DAC Campaign Opens for the 58th Design Automation Conference

Daniel Nenni

Admin
Staff member
DAC is back in San Francisco with free three-day floor passes granting access to exhibitors, four Keynotes, DAC Pavilion and Design on Cloud Pavilion

October 04, 2021 11:30 AM Eastern Daylight Time
SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Cliosoft, Empyrean Technology and Menta are sponsoring the 13th annual free three-day pass to the 58th Design Automation Conference (DAC). For 13 years, the “I LOVE DAC” pass provides access to four keynotes, the DAC Pavilion, Design on Cloud Pavilion, and exhibits. This year DAC is proud to co-locate with the RISC-V Summit and SEMICON West. The complimentary I LOVE DAC pass gives attendees access to all three exhibition areas. The 58th DAC will be a hybrid event in December. The I LOVE DAC pass allows attendees to attend the in-person event being held at Moscone West Center in San Francisco, CA, December 5-9, 2021. DAC is the premier conference devoted to the design and automation of electronics and system on chip. The conference offers outstanding training, education, exhibits and networking opportunities for designers, researchers, tool developers and vendors.

“With the scope of DAC programming broadening with each passing year, there’s never been a better time to see for yourself why so many semiconductor professionals from all sectors of the industry love this show.”
Tweet this

The I LOVE DAC exhibit badge includes complimentary entry to the exhibits on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday (December 6-8, 2021) plus entry into the four keynotes, the DAC Pavilion, which includes SKYTalks (mini-Keynotes), Tech Talks, and industry panel discussions along with the Design on Cloud Pavilion. In addition, the I LOVE DAC badge offers entry into the SEMICON West expo and the RISC-V Summit exhibits along with outstanding networking opportunities at the evening receptions from 6:00 – 7:00 p.m. on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. I LOVE DAC registration is open now through October 31, 2021.

“The I Love DAC program is the perfect opportunity for design engineers who may not have previously attended DAC to experience what the show has to offer. The three-day free pass provides attendees with an opportunity to network, listen to industry experts, and share ideas,” said Yoan Dupret, Managing Director at Menta. “We look forward to being back in San Francisco and continuing the sense of community among customers, partners and technologists through the I LOVE DAC campaign.”
"Supporting the I LOVE DAC program has become a tradition for us, and with good reason,” notes Simon Rance, vice president of marketing at Cliosoft. “With the scope of DAC programming broadening with each passing year, there’s never been a better time to see for yourself why so many semiconductor professionals from all sectors of the industry love this show."

Jason Xing, President/CEO of Empyrean Technology North America, said "The I LOVE DAC program is a great way to allow attendees free access to the exhibits, Keynotes and DAC Pavilion talks. The pass allows attendees to explore the latest technologies and visualize the direction of the next wave of technology, all under one roof. We are pleased to be part of this program offering free passes for all of those who want to experience DAC firsthand."

The 2021 edition of the collectable I LOVE DAC button can be picked up at the following booths: Cliosoft #1531, Empyrean Technology #2537, Menta #1346 or the DAC Pavilion.

About DAC
The Design Automation Conference (DAC) is recognized as the premier event for the design of electronic circuits and systems, and for electronic design automation (EDA) and silicon solutions. A diverse worldwide community representing more than 1,000 organizations attends each year, represented by system designers and architects, logic and circuit designers, validation engineers, CAD managers, senior managers and executives to researchers and academicians from leading universities. Close to 60 technical sessions selected by a committee of electronic design experts offer information on recent developments and trends, management practices and new products, methodologies and technologies. A highlight of DAC is its exhibition and suite area with approximately 200 of the leading and emerging EDA, silicon, intellectual property (IP) and design services providers. The conference is sponsored by the Association for Computing Machinery (ACM), and the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE), and is supported by ACM's Special Interest Group on Design Automation (ACM SIGDA) and IEEE’s Council on Electronic Design Automation (CEDA).
Design Automation Conference acknowledges trademarks or registered trademarks of other organizations for their respective products and services.
CT

Contacts​

Michelle Clancy, DAC Publicity & Marketing Chair
press@dac.com
Tel: +1 503-702-4732

Back