Company to present a winning methodology for design of the hardware/software interface and demonstrate latest technologyPalo Alto, California November 23, 2021 –
- Register management is the foundation of every chip
- Semifore will be presenting a winning methodology to handle register management for complex designs and build a correct-by-construction, robust hardware/software interface (HSI)
- Demonstrations of the latest tools from Semifore will also be available
- Semifore will be exhibiting at DAC booth 1409, Moscone West
The hardware/software interface (HSI) provides the technology for software to control this hardware and it forms the foundation of the entire design project. Semifore’s CSRCompiler™ system automates the creation of this foundation.
At DAC 2021, Semifore will present a winning methodology to develop a correct-by-construction, robust hardware/software interface. All aspects of the process will be addressed, including:
- Capture of design intent using existing standards such as IP-XACT, SystemRDL or spreadsheets
- The use of Semifore’s CSRSpec™ language, which picks up where standards leave off
- Extensive checks to ensure inputs are correct from a semantic and syntactic perspective
- Generation of all verified formats needed for the entire design team, including
- Synthesizable Verilog or VHDL
- C headers
- IEEE IP-XACT
- HTML web pages
- Word or FrameMaker documentation
To Book an Appointment at DAC
Semifore will be exhibiting at DAC 2021 in booth 1409 at Moscone Center West, San Francisco, CA from December 6-8. You can reserve a presentation and demo appointment in Semifore’s private suite by emailing email@example.com with your requested time slot and contact information.
Semifore Inc. provides the CSRSpec language and the CSRCompiler, a complete register design solution for hardware, software, verification, and documentation. Collaboratively manage your design from a single source specification. CSRSpec, SystemRDL, IP-XACT, or spreadsheet inputs generate: Verilog and VHDL RTL; Verilog, or C headers; Perl, IEEE IP-XACT, UVM, HTML web pages, and Word or FrameMaker documentation. Visit us at http://Semifore.com.