Array
(
    [content] => 
    [params] => Array
        (
            [0] => /forum/index.php?threads/intel-meteor-lake-delayed-to-the-end-of-2023.17496/page-4
        )

[addOns] => Array
        (
            [DL6/MLTP] => 13
            [Hampel/TimeZoneDebug] => 1000070
            [SV/ChangePostDate] => 2010200
            [SemiWiki/Newsletter] => 1000010
            [SemiWiki/WPMenu] => 1000010
            [SemiWiki/XPressExtend] => 1000010
            [ThemeHouse/XLink] => 1000970
            [ThemeHouse/XPress] => 1010570
            [XF] => 2021370
            [XFI] => 1050270
        )

[wordpress] => /var/www/html
)

Intel Meteor Lake delayed to the end of 2023

If Meteor Lake desktop CPU are cancelled as many leaks indicated, then Arrow Lake desktop CPU must go out or Intel will miss two generations on the desktop application.
Not sure when can Intel 20A achieve above 5GHz for desktop application. In contrast, N3/N4 for Zen 5 is a much safer bet that N4 has been HVM over 2 years when Zen 5 is launched.

If Meteor Lake desktop CPU are cancelled as many leaks indicated, then Arrow Lake desktop CPU must go out or Intel will miss two generations on the desktop application.
Not sure when can Intel 20A achieve above 5GHz for desktop application. In contrast, N3/N4 for Zen 5 is a much safer bet that N4 has been HVM over 2 years when Zen 5 is launched.
Intel will launch Raptor Lake refresh to replace Meteor Lake Desktop CPU in 2023 Q3 Q4. It's confirmed.

The meteor lake S cancellation and the fact that meteor lake will not be available to customers until the end of 2023 is kinda old news now. Perhaps Arrow lake will be on time.

The meteor lake S cancellation and the fact that meteor lake will not be available to customers until the end of 2023 is kinda old news now. Perhaps Arrow lake will be on time.
Meteor Lake S cancellation is still not officially announced by Intel. Also not sure Intel will make an announcement for the cancellation. Intel may directly make Raptor Lake refresh in the names of 14X00K.

The latest information is the packaging for Meteor Lake is far from HVM ready. Some HVM equipment were only recently ordered and very likely to receive them in 2024.

I completely agree. One can be rigorously self-taught in a field, and it really helps to have expert mentors guiding you, but IMO there is no allowable "faking it" period. Z-e-r-o.
For full transparency - and because I have taken a few bold positions - I am at best self-taught in semiconductor design. My academics might be laugable on here (MBA and General BA) but I do have a few thousand academic papers on certain chip aspects readily at hand). I have at least one completed ASIC design, with several variations. It is not taped out. Initial design applications were demonstrated and published by IEEE Consumer Electronics. Designs are validated by an industry expert and implemented in FPGA a few times, and work marvelously. We are also implementing a more complete design in FPGA. Presently focused on data switching, benefits are in multiple orders of magnitiude for power efficiency, latency, verification, complexity and security. Applications of our data exchange methods can similarly improve Logic processing.... Bold perhaps, but each claim demonstrable.

Back