Array
(
    [content] => 
    [params] => Array
        (
            [0] => /forum/index.php?threads/rest-in-peace-camille-kokozaki.11346/
        )

[addOns] => Array
        (
            [DL6/MLTP] => 13
            [Hampel/TimeZoneDebug] => 1000070
            [SV/ChangePostDate] => 2010200
            [SemiWiki/Newsletter] => 1000010
            [SemiWiki/WPMenu] => 1000010
            [SemiWiki/XPressExtend] => 1000010
            [ThemeHouse/XLink] => 1000970
            [ThemeHouse/XPress] => 1010570
            [XF] => 2021370
            [XFI] => 1050270
        )

[wordpress] => /var/www/html
)

Rest in Peace Camille Kokozaki

Daniel Nenni

Admin
Staff member
It is with great sadness that I post this. Camille was not just a SemiWiki contributor, he was also a very good friend. I was told Camille passed during a business trip in France. He was due to return tomorrow. If you have more information please post it here.

Last edited:
Here is a video of Camille:

[video=youtube_share;5YssFSzlyQA]https://youtu.be/5YssFSzlyQA?list=PLjLr4nBKsm7O6jLeO1ZHKOT7Zf_U0cSs D[/video]

Thanks for posting. Camille was a friend and a gentleman. He was a supporter of EDPS for the last decade. I will certainly miss Camille. My condolences to his family.

A moment ago I talked with Bill Martin - he worked together with Camille and his wife, Laura, at Mostec. Laura is still working with the French officials on arrangements and no update is available yet.

To keep Camille in your many readers' minds, I suggest that you encourage them to look at pictures:

Dwight Hill, formerly at Synopsys Camille - Dwight Hill

AND Naresh Sehgal, from Intel Camille at EDPS - Google Photos

taken when Camille contributed a lot to our Electronic Design Process Symposium (EDPS) management in the past years.

Best regards...Herb Reiter.

Camille started to work at Mostek during 1980 after graduating with his MS EE. He was enrolled in a BioMed PhD program but decided to leave due to work with/on animals. I do not recall if this was ethically based or not like to cut into animal/human tissue.

One of his first projects (as a new engineer) was to be a member of the Xerox, DEC, AMD and Mostek team. If I recall, AMD/Mostek were the chip design team while Xerox/DEC were the system team.

Camille was passionate about many areas and had a wicked sense of humor and pranks. I still chuckle about the pranks I was present.

He always thought a "comeback" prank was best served cold completely catching the target by surprise.

I had hoped this was one of those pranks, but unfortunately it is reality.

Please join us for a Memorial Service honoring Camille Kokozaki's life. Reception to follow.

When: Saturday, June 1st at 1:00 PM

Where: Lone Hill Church - 5055 Lone Hill Road, Los Gatos, CA 95032, #408-266-4501
(for directions please contact Lone Hill Church office or visit our website or Facebook)

Donations: In lieu of flowers, the family suggests donations can be made to Lone Hill Church.

Lone Hill Church
5055 Lone Hill Road
Los Gatos, CA 95032
(408) 266-4501
www.LoneHillChurch.org
Facebook & Instagram: @lonehillchurch

Back