Dr. Nicole Fern, a senior hardware security engineer for Tortuga Logic, will be presenting a session titled ‘Detecting Security Vulnerabilities in a RISC-V Based System-on-Chip’, on Wednesday, March 18, 2020 between 8:20-10:00 AM.
In the exhibit hall, stop by booth #606 and talk with our experts about your SoC security needs. We will be demonstrating how using our Radix™ hardware security verification solution, along with an industry standard RTL simulator, we are able to verify a set of critical security requirements for the Rambus® CryptoManager Root of Trust.
Hardware roots of trust are commonly used by semiconductor engineers to maintain the integrity of a system design, providing critical security functions such as key management, device identity authentication and run-time monitoring of the system.
While at the show, also stop by our partner Edaptive Computing’s booth, and see how our collaborative R&D is providing integrated solutions and methodologies to address Trusted and Assured Microelectronics.
Can’t attend, but what to learn more?
- Visit our Website
- Download our latest white papers including Security Verification of Rambus’ CryptoManager Root of Trust
- Request a demonstration or evaluation
The key benefits of Tortuga Logic’s hardware security verification services are:
- A comprehensive independent security assessment report for use across management and with your customers
- Access to Tortuga Logic security experts and industry leading Radix technology
- A repeatable and scalable process to address security of your entire SoC or FPGA design for your current and future projects.
What is Included?
The evaluation kit comes with:
- Radix-S with a 30-day license
- Pre-loaded Verilog designs
- A set of security rules for each design