Array
(
    [content] => 
    [params] => Array
        (
            [0] => /forum/index.php?threads/is-rayton-semi-technology-real-some-serious-brainpower-involved.14357/
        )

[addOns] => Array
        (
            [DL6/MLTP] => 13
            [Hampel/TimeZoneDebug] => 1000070
            [SV/ChangePostDate] => 2010200
            [SemiWiki/Newsletter] => 1000010
            [SemiWiki/WPMenu] => 1000010
            [SemiWiki/XPressExtend] => 1000010
            [ThemeHouse/XLink] => 1000970
            [ThemeHouse/XPress] => 1010570
            [XF] => 2021370
            [XFI] => 1050270
        )

[wordpress] => /var/www/html
)

Is Rayton Semi technology real? Some Serious Brainpower Involved

Arthur Hanson

I read their announcement, which is a pitch for funds and it reads well, but with any pitches for money, I have my doubts. I have found many of the most successful small companies have had strong early backing from major players and I see no mention of the figures involved. Rayton does have some serious brainpower with impressive credentials Any thoughts on these technologies and their viability would be appreciated. It does look like they might have some semiconductor fab processes that may be real game-changers both physically and financially. Some of these processes involve literally changing the status quo of how chips are made, processed and integrated. If the technology is real it does sound to be a major advancement and the company would be bought up by a major. Any thoughts, opinions, or observations would be welcomed and appreciated.

Last edited:
If the cost of GaAs was the only problem, it would've already been everywhere. People need to solve way more issues than just cost.

Back