[ThemeHouse/XPress] => 1010570
            [XF] => 2021370
            [XFI] => 1050270
        )

[wordpress] => /var/www/html
)

hi everyone. I need a advice.

vadim

I want to go Masters program of microelectronics. Which university to choose? Or recomended professor (email etc).

I from Russia.

P.S. Not expensive please. Better if have scholarships for foreign students.

Hello,
Can you specify where do you wanna study? Russia, USA etc? I think that will help you to get your answer quickly.

Hi, am from singapore so aware of programs here..

You can try for ECE dept in NUS. program details - NUS - Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
But, to my knowledge they have very less scholarhsips for MSc & quite a lot of scholarships for MEngg/PhD.

You can also consider NTU, But same story again, less funding options for Msc & More for MEngg/PhD.
Graduate Programmes (by Research) - Master of Engineering (MEng) and Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) 

Basically, here in singapore After graduation there are many fab's , you can rely on getting a job into them.
But not much companies related to design & its very competitive.

Hello,
Can you specify where do you wanna study? Russia, USA etc? I think that will help you to get your answer quickly.

Hi, it doesn't matter where study.

Hi, am from singapore so aware of programs here..

You can try for ECE dept in NUS. program details - NUS - Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
But, to my knowledge they have very less scholarhsips for MSc & quite a lot of scholarships for MEngg/PhD.

You can also consider NTU, But same story again, less funding options for Msc & More for MEngg/PhD.
Graduate Programmes (by Research) - Master of Engineering (MEng) and Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)*

Basically, here in singapore After graduation there are many fab's , you can rely on getting a job into them.
But not much companies related to design & its very competitive.

Thank you for your answer, I will think about it.

Dan Jiao's student's have presented some interesting papers at DAC in the past -

https://engineering.purdue.edu/ECE/People/profile?resource_id=8945

pleased for your recommendation, I'll contact with her soon.

Last edited:
Back