Array
(
    [content] => 
    [params] => Array
        (
            [0] => /forum/index.php?threads/certus-semiconductor-becomes-member-of-global-semiconductor-alliance-gsa.17339/
        )

[addOns] => Array
        (
            [DL6/MLTP] => 13
            [Hampel/TimeZoneDebug] => 1000070
            [SV/ChangePostDate] => 2010200
            [SemiWiki/Newsletter] => 1000010
            [SemiWiki/WPMenu] => 1000010
            [SemiWiki/XPressExtend] => 1000010
            [ThemeHouse/XLink] => 1000970
            [ThemeHouse/XPress] => 1010570
            [XF] => 2021370
            [XFI] => 1050270
        )

[wordpress] => /var/www/html
)

Certus Semiconductor becomes member of Global Semiconductor Alliance (GSA)

AmandaK

Administrator
Staff member
Member-Since-2022-300x300.png

Certus Semiconductor, an innovative leader in custom I/O and ESD design that provides the most efficient and competitive solutions for a customer’s specific market, is pleased to announce that they have become a member of Global Semiconductor Alliance (GSA), the voice of the global semiconductor industry.

GSA is a vital element of the semiconductor industry, where leaders are able to meet to establish a profitable and sustainable high-tech ecosystem, “said Stephen Fairbanks, CEO and CTO of Certus Semiconductor, “We view joining this alliance as essential to our growth strategy as we foster relationships and expands our market reach.”

Certus, an innovative leader in custom I/O and ESD solutions for global semiconductor companies, enables more efficiency and cost-effective designs. Certus has an impressive IP portfolio that includes I/O libraries in TSMC, GlobalFoundries, and Samsung technologies. Certus offers fundamental advances in I/O and ESD, lowering power consumption, creating product differentiating features, and increasing robustness, that unlocks new capabilities for customer devices and systems. Certus is an I/O and ESD IP company founded in 2008 and headquartered in Mesa, Arizona with offices in Taiwan and Europe.

“We are very pleased to have Certus Semiconductor join the GSA,” said Jodi Shelton, co-founder, and CEO of GSA. “Certus Semiconductor brings a wealth of industry knowledge to the Alliance, and we look forward to their contributions to our industry events, interest groups and resources. As the GSA gains new members, we are ultimately supporting and enhancing the global semiconductor ecosystem.”

As a member of the GSA, Certus Semiconductor will benefit from the unique neutral platform provided for collaboration, where global executives may interface and innovate with peers, partners, and customers to accelerate industry growth and maximize return on invested and intellectual capital.

Link to Press Release

Back