Array
(
    [content] => 
    [params] => Array
        (
            [0] => /forum/index.php?threads/casio-smartwatch-to-outsmart-others.7151/
        )

[addOns] => Array
        (
            [DL6/MLTP] => 13
            [Hampel/TimeZoneDebug] => 1000070
            [SV/ChangePostDate] => 2010200
            [SemiWiki/Newsletter] => 1000010
            [SemiWiki/WPMenu] => 1000010
            [SemiWiki/XPressExtend] => 1000010
            [ThemeHouse/XLink] => 1000970
            [ThemeHouse/XPress] => 1010570
            [XF] => 2021370
            [XFI] => 1050270
        )

[wordpress] => /var/www/html
)

Casio Smartwatch to outsmart others?

Pawan Fangaria

During this CES 2016, Casio has finally unveiled its Smartwatch. Read my earlier blog on Casio's ambition in Smartwatch market - What is Casio's Strategy for Smartwatch

View attachment 16333
The features of an Smartwatch are not new to Casio, they had those in different forms in their earlier digital watches. In the past, Casio had a great success with its G-Shock watches.

In this debut launch of Casio Smartwatch, there are sensors as usual with other smartwatches, and in addition there are other features added - barometer, altitude tracker, humidity checker, compass, etc. There are double displays. That's quite a good differentiation. This Smartwatch should definitely ring bells in the headquarters of Apple, Samsung, Motorola,....

They certainly have the sport-watch look, however I'd still prefer a smart watch with 360 degree round face, like a conventional watch face, not something that is cut off on the bottom.

Casio is one the best watch manufacturers and I wouldn't be surprised if they took everything a step ahead of their competitors.
Their watches are durable and have along life!

Back