[ThemeHouse/XPress] => 1010570
            [XF] => 2021370
            [XFI] => 1050270
        )

[wordpress] => /var/www/html
)

Android Tablets?

JustDave

Is this serious? That would be awsome! I would vote for an iPad2 to match my iPhone. I shut my iPhone in my car trunk and it still works. Pretty solid product. Will we have a choice of tablets? You definitely have my interest!

Dave

Hello Dave,

Yes SemiWiki will give away tablets to Top Influencers. There will be a minimum of 10 Top Influencers, maybe more, depending on how successful SemiWiki is. There will be a poll posted in May to determine which tablet will be chosen so iPad2 is certainly a possibility. It all depends on availability. There will be other giveaways throughout the year to recognize the efforts of members.

In regards to Top Influencer Points, MEMBER REFERRALS get the most points so sign-up semiconductor friends/co-workers. They must use your screen name as referrer when they register.

Thank you for being part of the SemiWiki project!

SemiWiki Staff

Hello Dave,

Yes SemiWiki will give away tablets to Top Influencers. There will be a minimum of 10 Top Influencers, maybe more, depending on how successful SemiWiki is. There will be a poll posted in May to determine which tablet will be chosen so iPad2 is certainly a possibility. It all depends on availability. There will be other giveaways throughout the year to recognize the efforts of members.

In regards to Top Influencer Points, MEMBER REFERRALS get the most points so sign-up semiconductor friends/co-workers. They must use your screen name as referrer when they register.

Thank you for being part of the SemiWiki project!

SemiWiki Staff

Xooms are $800?!?!?! Now you tell me!!!!!!

Motorola's First Android Tablet to Retail for $800 [REPORT] - Yahoo! News

I will bet that the iPad2 will out sell all the others. Apple has the best packaging and best marketing. iOS is much more mature as well. Android 3.0 isn't even in production yet so be prepare for bug fixes. Good luck getting one though. Maybe for Christmas.

Seems like this year will have a lot of good fight to watch between on these sexy products... MMI Xoom, Dell, Samsung... It would be interesting to see if Mr Jobs going to give everybody a big surprise!! I can't wait to grab the xoom!!

As long as it is not Apple iPAd. It has no camera. The Apple2 will have one definitely. They need a high res camera also a video cam for Skype and other apps. FB will have video chat soon too I bet. So all kids will want one for FB. That is the biggest market.

Back