[ThemeHouse/XPress] => 1010570
            [XF] => 2021370
            [XFI] => 1050270
        )

[wordpress] => /var/www/html
)

Andriod Tablet Review: Xoom

I'll reply in 3 steps:

1. Not that I want to be a grammar nazi, but there's a typo in the thread title: should be Android
2. Why does SemiWiki need an official tablet?
3. If there's an answer to number 2, personally I'd go for a Lenovo X series convertible, but I assume tablet in this context refers to the iPad, Galaxy Tab, Motorola Xoom category (i.e. "enlarged smartphone")... so if that's the case, it might as well be an Android tablet.

Hope I didn't sound too troll-like... just putting in my 2 cents :)

No That's okay. Unfortunately you can't change a thread title so it is what it is.
SemiWiki is giving away tablets to Top Influencers, details are in the "about".

I will wait for the Apple ipad2. iphones are best and ipad2 will also be best. Apple plays on a different level than other consumer electronic companies.

CHART OF THE DAY: Here's How The Xoom Stacks Up To The iPad 2

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman";} </style> <![endif]-->
Read more: iPad 2 and Xoom Features comparison

View attachment 468

Apple 2 look good today! That is what I would take. How much memory do you need on an iPAD?

Back