Array
(
    [content] => 
    [params] => Array
        (
            [0] => /forum/index.php?threads/267-potential-coronavirus-cures-handicapped-opportunity.12508/
        )

[addOns] => Array
        (
            [DL6/MLTP] => 13
            [Hampel/TimeZoneDebug] => 1000070
            [SV/ChangePostDate] => 2010200
            [SemiWiki/Newsletter] => 1000010
            [SemiWiki/WPMenu] => 1000010
            [SemiWiki/XPressExtend] => 1000010
            [ThemeHouse/XLink] => 1000970
            [ThemeHouse/XPress] => 1010570
            [XF] => 2021370
            [XFI] => 1050270
        )

[wordpress] => /var/www/html
)

267 Potential Coronavirus Cures Handicapped, Opportunity

Arthur Hanson

The semi/nanotech sector in its many forms and applications from big data to lab equipment is going to be key to this effort to conquer the epidemic the world is going through from protection, prevention, cures and inoculations. This is one of the greatest knowledge races in the history of man, with more resources being applied than any challenge in human history. We will come up with solutions that will yield benefits for beyond the immediate challenge and the tools developed by the semi/nanotech sector for this challenge will provide numerous other benefits and applications we haven't even dreamt of. This flood of knowledge in numerous areas will literally be a gold mine of opportunity for those that can see the largest range of opportunities in other areas and fields for new applications. Never have so many projects been run in a parallel verses serial fashion, since in this case speed is everything. Any comments, additions or observations welcome.

Last edited:
Cornavirus and it's properties with plastic, it seems to be able to travel through it and break it down as well as organic things. There are industrial and scientific uses for it.

How it got here is the big question. Did it occur naturally because I doubt anyone on this planet could come close to making it.

I never bought the story that this pandemic came from some dipshit eating a bat. People been eating strange shit forever and there hasn't been a pandemic like coronavirus before.

Best guest it came from a mutation for a xenobot or something like it and people weren't quarantined like they should of. Xenobots are another paradox in technology. It has the potential to do a lot of good as well as a lot of bad.

From the red cross

"The FDA has provided Emergency Use Authorization for a specific antibody test that will allow for this automated, large-scale laboratory process. We are working with the test manufacturer to fast-track implementation of this within just a few weeks of the FDA authorization.

We hope to have that available by early May and are excited that this test will allow so many more individuals to contribute lifesaving plasma. We will contact you again as soon as we have the testing up and running. Thank you again for your commitment to help others in need by donating convalescent plasma." I

Best guess is there won't be a vaccine until it mutates into something more simple that may take years but there will be a treatment involving antibodies. Best thing people can do is be active and watch what they consume, cigarettes etc. People that are active will still eat if they're sick. It's like cancer if you're not eating not even the best medical care money can buy can save you. I've seen people with the cheapest medical care beat cancer because they were active and still showed up for work.

COVID19 Mother Nature.jpg

I would like to know more about the "automated, large scale laboratory process."

I'll say this "area 51" is a small part of a large land site. If you're working on something that you don't understand don't do it in a city of 1 1 million people.

"automated, large scale laboratory process" would involve fabs, tsmc, towerjazz, global foundaries, intel, ...., and companies in the fabless ecosystem, cadence, synopsis, .... . There's a blog post for this.

Back