Array
(
    [content] => 
    [params] => Array
        (
            [0] => /forum/index.php?threads/pqshield-launches-post-quantum-cryptography-briefings-for-businesses.17562/
        )

[addOns] => Array
        (
            [DL6/MLTP] => 13
            [Hampel/TimeZoneDebug] => 1000070
            [SV/ChangePostDate] => 2010200
            [SemiWiki/Newsletter] => 1000010
            [SemiWiki/WPMenu] => 1000010
            [SemiWiki/XPressExtend] => 1000010
            [ThemeHouse/XLink] => 1000970
            [ThemeHouse/XPress] => 1010570
            [XF] => 2021370
            [XFI] => 1050270
        )

[wordpress] => /var/www/html
)

PQShield launches post-quantum cryptography briefings for businesses

AmandaK

Administrator
Staff member
PQ-Briefing-blog-cover-1200x718-1-772x399.jpg

As leaders in the post-quantum cryptography space, we’re used to businesses approaching us for support and insight – many with the same initial queries and reservations:
  • - What exactly does post-quantum mean?
  • - Should I be worried?
  • - How will my company be affected?
  • - Where do I start?
  • - What do I need to do?
  • - How long do I have to get this sorted
With the NIST standards now here, the need to prepare for the post-quantum era has never been clearer. However the world of PQC has always been a complicated one, and we realize that taking the first step – whether internally or approaching a supplier – can be daunting.

Our team of experts has created a PQC briefing with businesses in mind, covering topics from the fundamentals of post-quantum to legislation, implementation and even capitalizing on opportunities in the post-quantum world, so you can get back to business feeling confident in your journey to quantum safety.

Aimed at tech leaders, IT security managers, VPs, chief information and information security officers, as well as any key stakeholders within your organisation, our briefings are very much designed for multidisciplinary teams.

There’s also a demonstration of PQShield’s offering in a live environment, so you can see our industry-leading products at work.

Find out more

Link to Press Release

Back