Array
(
    [content] => 
    [params] => Array
        (
            [0] => /forum/index.php?threads/samsung-electronics-in-dilemma-between-tsmc-and-intel.14468/
        )

[addOns] => Array
        (
            [DL6/MLTP] => 13
            [Hampel/TimeZoneDebug] => 1000070
            [SV/ChangePostDate] => 2010200
            [SemiWiki/Newsletter] => 1000010
            [SemiWiki/WPMenu] => 1000010
            [SemiWiki/XPressExtend] => 1000010
            [ThemeHouse/XLink] => 1000970
            [ThemeHouse/XPress] => 1010570
            [XF] => 2021370
            [XFI] => 1050270
        )

[wordpress] => /var/www/html
)

Samsung Electronics in Dilemma between TSMC and Intel

soAsian

bottom line from the article seem to be Samsung is not ready its investment to compete with Intel and TSMC.

its interesting that business korea is not painting a rosy picture about Samsung

That's weird. Samsung is making huge investments, they sure must be able to outcompete Intel in the node development.

bottom line from the article seem to be Samsung is not ready its investment to compete with Intel and TSMC.

its interesting that business korea is not painting a rosy picture about Samsung
Don't believe anything from the Korea media.
The Korea media is not a journal, they are just a pet dog of huge company(chabol). S.Korea media always make articles a point of chaebol's view. Most of article(including title) says "I want more money.. plz give me a big adv."
Do not refer S.Korea media, when you want information of these semiconductor industry. They just make only trash.

Reactions: VCT
Do not refer S.Korea media, when you want information of these semiconductor industry. They just make only trash.
Business Korea is a small firm that’s willing to write anything to attract attention. I don’t think it’s fair to claim that Korean media only make trash.

Reactions: VCT
Back