Array
(
    [content] => 
    [params] => Array
        (
            [0] => /forum/index.php?threads/trust-tsms-greatest-product-needed-now.13046/
        )

[addOns] => Array
        (
            [DL6/MLTP] => 13
            [Hampel/TimeZoneDebug] => 1000070
            [SV/ChangePostDate] => 2010200
            [SemiWiki/Newsletter] => 1000010
            [SemiWiki/WPMenu] => 1000010
            [SemiWiki/XPressExtend] => 1000010
            [ThemeHouse/XLink] => 1000970
            [ThemeHouse/XPress] => 1010570
            [XF] => 2021370
            [XFI] => 1050270
        )

[wordpress] => /var/www/html
)

Trust, TSM's Greatest Product, Needed Now

Arthur Hanson

Morris Chang's greatest accomplishment is a business structure built on trust, collaboration across suppliers and customers, efficient use of all resources from money to talent. A true statesmen mixing the highest ethics not only in business, but bringing out the best in people to create a whole string of amazing accomplishments not only in TSM, but many companies around the world. More than any other company I have studied, and I'm sure I missed a few, the environment Morris Chang created brought out the best in not only the employees of TSM, but the other companies they touched. This is the kind of statesmanship and wisdom that is now needed now to hopefully bring China and the west from a confrontational mess to a cooperative one, so that all can prosper. The parties involved at this point have to realize trust is earned and not given and is the foundation greatness is built on. All must rise above the fray, for the challenges we face are impacting the only planet we live on.

Back