Array
(
    [content] => 
    [params] => Array
        (
            [0] => /forum/index.php?search/239068/&t=thread&c[content]=thread&c[users]=John+Swan&o=date
        )

[addOns] => Array
        (
            [DL6/MLTP] => 13
            [Hampel/TimeZoneDebug] => 1000070
            [SV/ChangePostDate] => 2010200
            [SemiWiki/Newsletter] => 1000010
            [SemiWiki/WPMenu] => 1000010
            [SemiWiki/XPressExtend] => 1000010
            [ThemeHouse/XLink] => 1000970
            [ThemeHouse/XPress] => 1010570
            [XF] => 2021370
            [XFI] => 1050270
        )

[wordpress] => /var/www/html
)

Search results

1. J

@DAC HLS Panel: Who Drives Whom: High Level Synthesis or IP Reuse?

I would ask: Is anyone actually using HLS yet for highly reusable IP? This is beginning to happen and I will say more but first let's look at some positions taken on the panel. The panel was moderated by Warren Savage if IPextreme. Anyone in IP for long knows of Warren as he has been active in...
  2. J

SystemC: User Group update from DAC

I always enjoy attending the SystemC User group to see what is being done by users of SystemC. This time was no exception. Not only is it FREE, but the professional networking around the meeting, presentations, and break times are terrific. There were 5 paper presentations at the North American...
  3. J

ARM TechCon coming Oct. 29 – 31

There’s a lot to learn at the annual ARM TechCon. I always enjoy the conference. This year I signed up for the free training day – the ARM Accredited Engineer Program on Tuesday, 10/29. There are a variety of registration options, so check out their website, but know that advance pricing rates...
Back