Array
(
    [content] => 
    [params] => Array
        (
            [0] => /forum/index.php?search/234420/&t=thread&c[content]=thread&c[users]=Jumper&o=date
        )

[addOns] => Array
        (
            [DL6/MLTP] => 13
            [Hampel/TimeZoneDebug] => 1000070
            [SV/ChangePostDate] => 2010200
            [SemiWiki/Newsletter] => 1000010
            [SemiWiki/WPMenu] => 1000010
            [SemiWiki/XPressExtend] => 1000010
            [ThemeHouse/XLink] => 1000970
            [ThemeHouse/XPress] => 1010570
            [XF] => 2021370
            [XFI] => 1050270
        )

[wordpress] => /var/www/html
)

Search results

1. J

Aren't AMD's resources being stretched too thin?

I was thinking about this for longer time. AMD is investing in all of the right things. Just to mention few MI400, ZEN5, RDNA4. These are all great products but AMD's revenue right now isn't growing so fast and they will need the best engineers to pull of these things. Nvidia for example has...
  2. J

What do you think about RDNA3?

Hey guys, AMD released RDNA3 a few days ago. AMD is clearly doing something similar they did with zen architecture and it seems very interesting overall to me. Here are some of the topics I wanna discuss. I did get my information mostly from these sources: AdoredTV, Moore's Law is dead...
  3. J

Will AMD, Nvidia, or Intel use RISC-V in the future?

Will AMD, Nvidia, or Intel use RISC-V instead of x86 to build some products in the future? For example, AMD canceled their ARM project that was started by Jim Keller but it does make sense to me they would heavily invest in RISC-V as it is slowly gaining momentum in the market. Do you know if...
  4. J

Intel is trapped - flawed vision, bad execution

The inspiration for this thread was this article talking about innovation traps. The commitment trap and business model trap really reminds me of intel. Let me explain. Business-model trap: Intel wants to transform to IDM 2.0 - sort of the factory for their own products and also products from...
  5. J

What is Pat Gelsinger talking about?

https://wccftech.com/intel-ceo-amd-has-done-a-solid-job-but-their-lead-is-over-with-alder-lake-consumer-sapphire-rapids-server-cpus/ What is Pat Gelsinger talking about? Intel will lead over ZEN3 with a few % and most probably will tie with ZEN3D. Sapphire rapids will also have to compete with...
  6. J

Intel abandoning Foveros?

Hey guys, so I am really confused. I thought that Foveros would be the next big thing for Intel but according to this article they aren't gonna use it in Granite Rapids?https://www.hardwaretimes.com/intel-abandons-foveros-3d-stacking-for-granite-rapids-sp-as-amd-already-works-on-milan-x/
  7. J

Intel boxed out Apple and AMD?

https://www.techradar.com/news/intel-locks-down-all-remaining-tsmc-3nm-production-capacity-boxing-out-amd-and-apple Is this information true? Because I can't comprehend why would TSMC choose Intel over apple and AMD.
Back