[XF] => 2021370
            [XFI] => 1050270
        )

[wordpress] => /var/www/html
)

Search results

1. T

Can AMD close the gap? Will Nvidia rule all in AI/ML

Ok. I look forward to hearing your more expert opinion on this issue.
  2. T

Blueone: I appreciate the insights you provide. I have long thought AMD would be NVDA's chief rival in the GPU space. But the insights here about what Google and Amazon are doing has required me to think again and to do more homework. I get the roadmap vs. individual product notion, but I do...
  3. T

Hello all: I don't have nearly as much technical knowledge and ability as many on this board. But I've enjoyed reading your posts. So is everyone discounting the importance and impact of AMD's latest MI300X chip that has more memory density and memory bandwidth than NVDA's H100 GPU, resulting...
  4. T

AMD reiterated its 2022 targets for roughly 60% year over year sales growth

Given Lisa's history of underpromising and overdelivering, she is likely setting the company up for future beats and raises.
  5. T

TSMC 1Q22 Discussion

The idea we are headed for a recession seems quite speculative. But demand for chips will likely continue to grow even if there is a slowdown in growth. Everyone I hear agrees the chip shortage will continue into next year. So it's simply hard to imagine we will see a glut in chips in the...
  6. T

TSMC 1Q22 Discussion

You might be right about that. But isn't that putting the cart before the horse? Is there any evidence that is the case. Last I heard, everyone is talking continued shortages into next year.
  7. T

TSMC 1Q22 Discussion

Daniel: Great start to the year for TSM. And the price action is simply astonishing. What are investors fearful of? A softening in demand for chips due to a worldwide recession? It is as if investors think the world is about to collapse. Well, it does provide an interesting opportunity.
  8. T

TSMC board passes US$6.7 billion budget for advanced process, capacity expansion

Dan: Thank you for sending me to the symposium reviews. It is a very helpful summary. And needless to say, very, very impressive. I think it's only a matter of time before the overall market acknowledges TSMC's dominance and how their competitive advantage will only grow with time. And I...
  9. T

TSMC board passes US$6.7 billion budget for advanced process, capacity expansion

Dan; Well, I am glad you are out there, with your considerable technical expertise, to help educate institutional investors. So here's a question: Does the company's annual symposium function also as an "investor day" or is it a more technical conversation geared to semi industry...
  10. T

Dan: Are you as astonished as I am that while TSM's clients can do very well, NVDA being the latest case in point, TSM's share price languishes relatively speaking? Don't investors understand that if companies like NVDA, AAPL and AMD are doing well that it means TSM is doing really well? I...
  11. T

Dan: I couldn't have said it better myself. It will be a banner year for TSMC.
  12. T

TSMC revenues up in January

Dan: Thanks for that breakdown on revenue from the China-based fabs. In addition, I sense TSMC is well insulated from any disruption from the ongoing health emergency given the long production cycle. Also, I recall that Apple's demand for more chips kicks in with the production of a new...
Back