[ThemeHouse/XPress] => 1010570
            [XF] => 2021370
            [XFI] => 1050270
        )

[wordpress] => /var/www/html
)

Search results

1. R

Intel warns Ohio factory could be delayed because Congress is dragging its feet on funding

Has there been any fabs built by Intel under Gelsinger's watch?
  2. R

Financial community and Intel

I don't think Taiwan was awash with semiconductor technologists when TSMC was founded. Intel is building a foundry not a technology development centre. Gelsinger overstating the importance these fabs for the local economy to attract local government money.
  3. R

An open source PDK for 130nm process node

Revolution EDA Preview release is out as a docker image. This release has a six-months free license until 31-05-2022. Docker setup files and installation instructions for Windows machines are in a GitHub repository. You could also file issues for any bugs or feature requests in the same...
  4. R

I meant something like a docker container including all the components of RevEDA: Glade, Xyce, Simulation GUI, PDK, etc. It seems that it could save some headache in setting it up. The problem is that the size is around 2Gb. With today's high-speed connections, it does not seem to be a...
  5. R

Hello engrvip, I expect to have it ready in a few months. Is there a format such as a container you prefer?
  6. R

Hello, I am planning to release Glade/Revsemi combo with preliminary Sky130 support. I am afraid that it will not be free/open-source software though. However the cost will be around one fiftieth (1/50) cost of big names.
  7. R

In this video, I showcase the Sky130 process parametric cells and layout generation from schematic in Glade.
  8. R

For anybody interested, you could see the latest status of Revolution EDA in these Youtube videos: The next video will cover the layout using Sky130 process technology including parametric cells for transistors and resistors.
  9. R

The beauty of it is that everything is run through Glade's built-in python interpreter. A huge improvement in coding productivity compared to the scripting languages in commercial tools.
  10. R

You may want to check the design flow I have been working on, called Revolution EDA (RevEDA in short). It consists of Glade schematic/layout editor, Gemini DRC/LVS, Xyce circuit simulator and simulation GUI developed by me. Simulation GUI allows point-and-click selection of nodes and instances...
Back