[ThemeHouse/XPress] => 1010570
            [XF] => 2021370
            [XFI] => 1050270
        )

[wordpress] => /var/www/html
)

Search results

1. C

U.S. wants to contain China's chip industry. This startup shows it won't be easy

Also - for anyone thinking on how this might turn out - you might want to turn back 235 years https://theworld.org/stories/2014-02-18/us-complains-other-nations-are-stealing-us-technology-america-has-history https://apnews.com/general-news-b40414d22f2248428ce11ff36b88dc53 And not because I am...
  2. C

U.S. wants to contain China's chip industry. This startup shows it won't be easy

One of the core assumptions in containing China's chip development industry is that improvements in process lithography (smaller implementations) will constrain compute capabilities. If I didn't know better, I would have to agree this is pretty obvious stuff. The problem comes about when more...
  3. C

Hi - Have been offline for a while. Did we ever exchange emails?

Hi - Have been offline for a while. Did we ever exchange emails?
  4. C

New type of Micro Transistor to Improve AI efficiency dramatically?

Perhaps a bit of a teaser - but +99% energy savings is already available with 10-year old 2D/2.5D technology. For detailed logic performance, I defer to those producing microcontroller designs, but for data transfer - and more than 50% of power goes into moving data between systems and logic...
  5. C

Thanks for the response to my last post. Is a request for an NDA for detailed design documents...

Thanks for the response to my last post. Is a request for an NDA for detailed design documents as outrageous as Cliff mentions? Or is Cliff being Cliff? I am still finding my sea legs here. Thx
  6. C

Google says its AI supercomputer is faster, greener than Nvidia A100 chip

Sorry - have I had too many experiences with Synopsys and other IP companies? Each time I discuss the detailed particulars of a semiconductor company's implementation, I agree not to share that information. The information is limited to my review and use and not for public dissemination? We...
  7. C

The Papers were presented at the Conference yes. We demonstrated the switching on site although it was only a bridge at the time. I agree that the nature of the implementation is confusing. Particularly if you view it from traditional networking. (there is no network - only the "effect" of one)...
  8. C

Excellent - I would like to do an NDA and then I can share the Architecture Specifications -...

Excellent - I would like to do an NDA and then I can share the Architecture Specifications - Make sure you are sitting down with you read. It is professionally written.
  9. C

I can share Architecture Specifications under NDA - It's a hard thing to dump into the world without a modicum of security. The ASIC designer who wrote it is a bit of an expert in Peripheral Switching so its been tested. My challenge has been implementing it in order to get the "AHA" moment.
  10. C

Totally Awesome Cliff .... but it might be where I fear I lose everyone. ;-) The switching fabric/arrangement itself does not require a CPU, nor SERDES, and we have no SRAM requirement. The open digital CPO design from Ranovus is an ideal implementation as it would integrate direct from the OE...
  11. C

Constructing secure peer data connectivity for mobile systems Re-envisioning digital architectures connecting CE hardware for security, reliability and low energy I am calculating to a 4GHz speed. The design is not constrained to a specific clock - connections will dictate. I use 4 GHz to...
  12. C

Saw your post - yes a simulation power estimate is best. I continue to struggle to keep up with...

Saw your post - yes a simulation power estimate is best. I continue to struggle to keep up with things - I have a working method that requires the use of semiconductor designs - and yet zero experience in semiconductor / engineering. I am very lucky the design is super simple.
  13. C

If you can send me an email at chris@crossport.ai - I can send you a standard one. I am working...

If you can send me an email at chris@crossport.ai - I can send you a standard one. I am working on raising some money later in the year - it is all bootstrapped - so disregard the mess in websites lol.
  14. C

Just a general NDA so that there are no issues in the patent filing process. The paper doesnt...

Just a general NDA so that there are no issues in the patent filing process. The paper doesnt get too much in depth and once the details are filed into USPTO then the it will establish prior art. Looking to register non-public status for the next month or so.
  15. C

There are four - and focused on consumer implementations - and each is relatively similar...

There are four - and focused on consumer implementations - and each is relatively similar. Applications move to Data Center and Semiconductor. https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/8326182/ https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/8326184/
  16. C

Sure - as soon as I lock in a customer / investor. Immediately we are implementing a 4-port USB consumer data exchange switch using the FPGA - 40ns cross-switch latency at 100MHz. It is developed using the eFinnix platform which has lots of edge IOs for IoT. Considering the USB controller...
  17. C

The FPGA power estimation for the switch logic is provided by the FPGA Manufacturer - this would be a third-party estimate and a more reliable / independent assessment. I will have my engineer take a simulation reading as well.
  18. C

What architectural modifications do you expect AI accelerator providers to make over the next ten years in order to meet the computation demand?

I feel waaaay out of place with my ~20 block PowerPoint design. Granted such specifications rely heavily on those analog automated routing solutions. ;-) I could look at printing it on much thicker paper so as to qualify for the billions of funding.
  19. C

What architectural modifications do you expect AI accelerator providers to make over the next ten years in order to meet the computation demand?

I have some work to show @Tanj and others, but I am all in on my view to cutting transistor counts by 10s to 100s of millions to deliver more data with less power and latency. My view is that the industry will grasp the potential cut through much of the complexity with 'intelligent'...
  20. C

@Tanj - sure - we do have a granted patent on the method. It is obscured in the fact we implemented first with USB - hardly a conspicuous Data Center implementation. I will have an updated kitchen sink filing within the month that has a more direct applications for data centers and semiconductor...
Back