Array
(
    [content] => 
    [params] => Array
        (
            [0] => /forum/index.php?search/238976/&t=thread&c[content]=thread&c[users]=LaurynKPNTech&o=date
        )

[addOns] => Array
        (
            [DL6/MLTP] => 13
            [Hampel/TimeZoneDebug] => 1000070
            [SV/ChangePostDate] => 2010200
            [SemiWiki/Newsletter] => 1000010
            [SemiWiki/WPMenu] => 1000010
            [SemiWiki/XPressExtend] => 1000010
            [ThemeHouse/XLink] => 1000970
            [ThemeHouse/XPress] => 1010570
            [XF] => 2021370
            [XFI] => 1050270
        )

[wordpress] => /var/www/html
)

Search results

1. L

I have a semi startup, where do I begin?

I am an American female determined to help revive semiconductor manufacturing in America. Where might I find a mentor to help guide me through the process? I have a team, an existing facility run by our CTO, my first customer, and a plan for processing wafers in a new build facility. However...
  2. L

TSMC in Arizona or elsewhere?

Curious about TSMC’s plans in Arizona. Will their staffing and construction hurdles cause them to relocate, or will they remain in Arizona?
  3. L

US-based wafer backend processing

We are looking to better understand the commercial market for US-based wafer backend processing. Specifically, dicing, thinning, and coring. What does the SemiWiki community think? Will there be a growing need for these types of services?
  4. L

BURLINGTON — A massive $2.5 billion military microchip operation in Coffey County was named the Kansas Semiconductor Manufacturing Consortium...

BURLINGTON — A massive $2.5 billion military microchip operation in Coffey County was named the Kansas Semiconductor Manufacturing Consortium, according to the Coffey County Republican. It was formerly known as Silicon Prairie. Coffey County commissioners authorized the consortium last week by...
Back