Array
(
    [content] => 
    [params] => Array
        (
            [0] => /forum/index.php?search/238743/&t=thread&c[content]=thread&c[users]=Eva713&o=date
        )

[addOns] => Array
        (
            [DL6/MLTP] => 13
            [Hampel/TimeZoneDebug] => 1000070
            [SV/ChangePostDate] => 2010200
            [SemiWiki/Newsletter] => 1000010
            [SemiWiki/WPMenu] => 1000010
            [SemiWiki/XPressExtend] => 1000010
            [ThemeHouse/XLink] => 1000970
            [ThemeHouse/XPress] => 1010570
            [XF] => 2021370
            [XFI] => 1050270
        )

[wordpress] => /var/www/html
)

Search results

1. E

Related to New Step Up Transformer

Hi, folks I know Koetsu recently came out with a new step up transformer. Has anyone heard it and if so what did you think? Which cartridge did you use? Or can a step-down transformer be used as a step-up transformer? (which comes from this) Thank you in advance. :)
  2. E

Fast charging or regular charging?

Hi, all The last week I've bought a new phone. Not surprisingly, it came with Huawei Quick Charge adapter (Li-Pol 3300 mAh battery). Although it charges from ~10% to 100% for about 1.5 hours, I consider that this might be bad for the battery than the regular charging. My previous phone came...
  3. E

Laser Displacement Sensor Using Issue

Hi all, Is anybody have a lead on a laser displacement sensor with a range of 100mm or so that can trigger a digital output when it encounters a rapid change in distance? I have a CNC Router type machine that needs to find the edge of material that is set on the table quickly. I am hoping I can...
  4. E

Capacitor Testing Problem

Hello, all I'm testing coupling caps for DC volt leakage. The amp is a '58 Princeton and is powered up with a signal generated, the tone and volume controls are at mid level. All of the filter caps have been replaced with new F&T's and the amp sounds fine but I'm curious if I need to be...
  5. E

SATA Hard Drive Using Problem

Hi, folks I propose to install a Samsung F3 1TB sata hard drive in my XP Pro computer. The motherboard is an Asus A7N8X Deluxe with revision 1 sata connectors. Will the Samsung hard drive be compatible with the sata revision 1 connectors on the motherboard? I have heard that I might have to...
  6. E

NAND Memory Use

Hello, all I am using the Zynq Ultrascale+ MPSoC on a custom board and have an 8bit NAND Flash memory to boot from. When I try to program the Flash using the Vitis Program Flash Memory tool I am able to measure the CE pin and it does go low and high so I believe the tool is trying to program the...
  7. E

How to select a proper potentiometer?

Hi, folks I need a recommendation for a potentiometer. I have an old 8mm projector that uses a 8v 50w bulb. The bulb works off a simple on/off switch. I would like to insert a potentiometer inline between the transformer and bulb to vary the intensity of light the bulb generates. Even if I read...
  8. E

PNP transistor or NPN transistor?

Good day, all I'm kind of a newbie with electronics but I do know some how to differentiate the two. But in this there aren't any of the common markers. If I had to guess it would be NPN from NPN Transistor Arrangement and Symbol Basic but I can't be certain. If someone more experienced could...
  9. E

Voltage divider circuit to run an LED?

Hi, all Recently, I have a system running at 62V max, 54V nominal based on voltage divider formula. I wanted to have a little alert LED, so I was thinking about using 10, 1kohm resistors, and adding the LED bewteen the 9th and 10th (or 1st and 2nd, if it matters), to get at most 6V and just a...
  10. E

RC Low Pass Filter Problem

Good day, all I’ve read this note RC Low-pass Filter Design (Sample) to design a a low pass filter for converting 120 VAC to 0-5V to input as analog into the arduino. Attached is the filter I’ve got on the bread board now and it isn’t working and I can’t come up with where I’ve went wrong. The...
  11. E

What Analog-to-Digital Converter Do You Use?

Hey Guys, I'm looking for some advice on a analog to digital converter applications. Recently, I have write an tech note about ADC (What is the Use of Analog to Digital Converter?-If there is any mistake, please leave me a comment, thanks!), and I need some examples of using ADC and the...
  12. E

Measure the current of a normal 12v dc motor?

I would like to know if there is a way to measure the current of a normal 12V dc motor. I am using a DRV8838 and an Arduino Nano. I want to use it to stop the motor once a specific current draw or load is reached, if the motor is about to stall. Is there any ideas of it? if possible a simple...
  13. E

Hwo Do I add up analogue inputs to average them?

Hi, I would like to read a sensor (acs712) a number of times (20), add them all up, then divide them by the number of reads. So I can get an average. to give me a sort of analogue "debounce". Am I guessing the sum function? I sincerely appreciate any advice you can all give me, I'm incredibly...
  14. E

What is the difference between clippers and half-wave rectifiers?

By definition, the diode clipper, also known as a diode limiter, is a wave shaping circuit that limits positive or negative amplitude, or both. A circuit which removes the peak of a waveform is known as a clipper. While a half wave rectifier is a type of rectifier which allows one half-cycle of...
  15. E

How do you wire a time delay relay? Is one enough?

Hey there, when designing circuits using time delay relays may have questions such as "how do you wire a time delay relay?". For Example, In a circuit, the motor delays start-up until three seconds after the switch is thrown to the “Run” position, but will stop immediately when the switch is...
  16. E

Multisim simulation error in High-pass Filter Circuit Design

Hi, I have problem about high pass filter circuit design. Carry out NI Multisim according to the infinite gain multi-feedback high-pass filter circuit provided by the related analog book. The cut-off frequency is 10MHz, and the component parameters are determined according to the caculating...
  17. E

Partial Issues about Integrated Circuit

Tech- Cross clock domain signals, using two-level register structure to reduce meta-stability, The reason of meta-stability is that the setup time and hold time of register can not be satisfied because the input signal is out of sync with the clock, so the register can not output the correct and...
  18. E

Something about Audio Coupling Capacitor

I bought a 5532 front tuning board, with two coupling capacitors on the output side of the tuner, another two resistors at the input end without coupling capacitors, and two coupling capacitors at the input end of the post-stage power amplifier. In this way, there are four coupling capacitors...
Back