[XF] => 2021370
            [XFI] => 1050270
        )

[wordpress] => /var/www/html
)

Search results

1. B

5 things you should know about High NA EUV lithography

Wouldnt the pellicle membrane issue be addressed by INKO / MLI / Shinestsu / FST or whoever supply the pellicles?
  2. B

A new generation is uncovering the tiny doodles left by engineers on old microchips

There used to be a lot of cool drawings by designers many years ago. One company liked to now and again add stick figures having sex which was a bit weird. Alas there were a lot of curves involved which lead to many false defects on mask as the specs got tighter so customers tended to stop the...
  3. B

A question regards to the semiconductor value chain

This breakdown is it still the same in 2023?
  4. B

Intel Confirms Layoffs In Sales And Marketing Group

Interesting , thanks , I think the position in the market my company is in , you dont need so much of that.
  5. B

Thanks for explanation , I guess its a bit more complicated at the sharp end.
  6. B

I do wonder why these big companies need a marketing team? One can only assume that their products are poor and cannot sell themselves.
  7. B

TSMC’s first Japan plant to hit 60% local procurement by 2030

Is that in $$$ value or physical requirements?
  8. B

India's entry into chip equipment manufacturing a masterstroke, says Fab Economics CEO

Its not Indian company then , the big hitters just manufacture in India?
  9. B

The desperate battle for 2 nanometers will heat up next year

Isnt the issue that the media think Semicon starts and ends with ASML & TSMC and nobody else is needed. I will be generous and say INTEL and NVIDIA are footnotes when media is outside Asia and from US
  10. B

Huawei Patent Shows 6x Multi-Patterning Surpassing EUV Resolution Without EUV

You are not the contrarion though , you are toeing the party line. In reality the CCP pumping more Billions into the industry I am all for it as its good for the pockets of many genuine companies.
  11. B

Money Money Money!!! Have to make sure you get some of that tax payers money!!!
  12. B

Wow! Taken down already!! The article said that the Chinese were focusing on quad patterning. I was on phone so couldnt copy paste
  13. B

https://www.tomshardware.com/tech-industry/semiconductors/smic-and-huawei-could-use-quadruple-patterning-for-chinese-5nm-chips-reportshare&utm_medium=member_android Down to 4 already!
  14. B

Malaysia's semiconductor manufacturing flourishes in the face of U.S. and China's Chip War

Malyasian Ringgit heading down the toilet and the problem they got is retaining workers who will head to Singapore at the drop of hat. $1 SGD = 3.5+ Malaysian Ringgit Singapore Semicon is full of Malaysians at all levels.
  15. B

Japan’s Toppan to build its first Singapore microchip materials plant, creating 350 new jobs

https://www.straitstimes.com/business/japan-s-toppan-to-build-its-first-s-pore-microchip-materials-plant-creating-350-new-jobs Japanese manufacturer Toppan Holdings broke ground for a semiconductor packaging materials plant in Singapore on March 14 that will begin operations at the end of 2026...
Back