[XF] => 2021370
            [XFI] => 1050270
        )

[wordpress] => /var/www/html
)

Search results

1. P

Applied Materials receives new subpoenas on China shipments

nghanayem, There are LOTS of semi cap equipment companies in MA. Axcellis makes implanters there, Brooks Automation, MKS Inst, Edwards and many others. And I agree with Barnsley!
  2. P

Gelsinger will compete with AMD & NVIDIA in 2 years

Don't say "just", don't minimize it!
  3. P

Alternative to Taiwan/China conflict

All this is quite nice and very logical. But we are ignoring the elephant in the room: China has worsening domestic issues such as the burst housing bubble, slowing growth, etc. In order to take their peoples' minds off of these issues they need them too focus on an external issue that they can...
  4. P

If China takes Taiwan, the World Loses

I believe that even a lightning victory would see the advanced fabs destroyed, if not as collateral damage by the Chinese, then directly by US/Japan/Korea. There is no way they would allow China access to advanced technology through the invasion route. When the term "reunited" is used it...
  5. P

What would happen to TSMC if China gains control of Taiwan?

VCT: I too hope you are correct! The thing nobody has addressed yet is what happens to TSMCs fabs if PRC invades. While painful in the short run, the only question in my mind is whether Japan, Korea, the USA or all three destroy the TSMC fabs, and maybe others as well. They are undefendable IMHO.
  6. P

Pentagon Working with TSMC?

Daniel, I hope your son and son in law stay safe out there! These are trying time for both professions, particularly in California. The WSJ had a slightly different take on the PG&E issue a few days ago. See below. Peter B. "After again shutting power to hundreds of thousands this week...
  7. P

Pentagon Working with TSMC?

Whatever happened to the fab at Fort Meade?
Back