[XF] => 2021370
            [XFI] => 1050270
        )

[wordpress] => /var/www/html
)

Search results

1. Sunit Rikhi

Gordon Moore, Intel Co-Founder, Dies at 94

The fire of inspiration he fanned, will never die.
  2. Sunit Rikhi

The Intel (INTC) CEO Pat Gelsinger on Q1 2021 Results Discussion

At the top of the heep of Intel's current troubles is the loss of technology lead. And that is not due to lack of capital. It is due to results erosion which must be stopped and reversed if Intel wants to bail itself out. Rediscovering the rhythm is what is needed. In the meanwhile, if the...
  3. Sunit Rikhi

Hi count, thanks for trying to digest my comment. Your questions are good and I hope what I say below throws enough light to address them. Let us start with the handoff from design to manufacturing. The hand-off is called tape-in. Before the hand-off, it is the responsibility of design to...
  4. Sunit Rikhi

Here I want to give an explanation of the emergence of the word Tape-in in the Intel lexicon. As Daniel has noted, there has been the concept of tapeout since the beginning of time. Tapeout was the final act of design teams. It represented verifying the data to manufacturing rules, massaging...
  5. Sunit Rikhi

Youssef El-Mansy : Leading the Execution of Moore's Law

One of the key attributes of Moore’s Law is the introduction of new generations of manufacturing technologies at a 2-year cadence. Over the last several decades, these technology generations have provided huge improvements in function, cost, speed and power consumption of electronics. As a...
  6. Sunit Rikhi

GLOBALFOUNDRIES Files Patent Infringement Lawsuits

Dan, I was surprised not only by this announcement, but also by the list of patents being asserted. It is quite a broad sweep covering all nodes since 28nm and most applications. I can imaging the board of GF trying to monetize the extensive IP the "royalties" way now that GF has pivoted...
Back