You are currently viewing SemiWiki as a guest which gives you limited access to the site. To view blog comments and experience other SemiWiki features you must be a registered member. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Search results

1. M

Senior Account Manager Valley #5085

My client is the trusted global leader in the application of advanced Formal Verification Methodologies that target "Simulation-Resistant" bugs early in the design cycle to greatly reduce their bug escape risks. Their technology has been responsible for solving the toughest verification...
  2. M

Senior Field Application Engineer (FAE) Valley or Austin #5083

My client is looking for a Senior Field Application Engineer for its US team to help manage their US customer base. They provide automation between various tools to find the best solutions and maximize design flows for various platform assemblies. In essence, their solution offers a cleaner...
  3. M

Software Developer “IOT” RTP NC preferred…Other locations an option #5081

This very high profile public company is developing a new Web based Big Data product as a standalone and for their extensive lineup of software and hardware tools. The team's focus is to design and develop next-generation post-processing solutions, supporting their solver products and customers...
  4. M

Senior SW Development Engineer Austin or the Valley (possible other locations)…

I have a challenging role for a Senior R&D Engineer with C/C++ background that has some experience with EDA software development. They are looking for someone to architect, design and develop major components of their design data management and collaboration platform. You should be able to use...
  5. M

Verification Application Engineer San Diego #5027

I wanted to start by asking you if working for a smaller company where you play a more significant role would be of interest to you? Is working with customers of interest? If so, please let me know your thoughts on the following... My client serves the Semiconductor SOC market and their...
  6. M

Senior SW Developer Simulation/Solvers East Coast #5061

My client is public and leaders in their field internationally. This SW Developer position is an exciting opportunity for a Senior R&D Engineer to help build and extend their state of art system simulation products for system validation and operational analysis. The successful candidate will...
  7. M

Senior SW Developer-Simulation East Coast #5061

My client is public and leaders in their field internationally. This SW Developer position is an exciting opportunity for a Senior R&D Engineer to help build and extend their state of art system simulation products for system validation and operational analysis. The successful candidate will...