[XF] => 2020371
            [XFI] => 1040070
        )

[wordpress] => /var/www/html
)

Search results

1. A

Latency, Power, Value Shift, Bitcoin Fails

The instability of Bitcoin will only increase, because it is essentially a confidence game, as life is in general. The problem is that there is no transparency as to its traffic and many other areas that other currencies provide. This is why it has become one of the favorite currencies of crime...
  2. A

Cramer calls on U.S. to build factories to address chip shortage, unemployment!

Every government project I have worked on or abserved was a mess or wasteful and inefficient, sometimes to the extreme. I did have the pleasure of having a look at the communications department at UC Chico years ago which was very well run while being very innovative, efficient and creative in...
  3. A

Janet Yellen declared in the New York Times that Bitcoin is to inefficient and cumbersome for financial transactions to be viable alternative. If you know of any source with better information, connections or access to all aspects of the financial world with the knowledge to navigate this area...
  4. A

Lead Based Anode to Double Battery Capacity?

Thanks, as soon as time permits, I'll check it out. There are more solutions to our challenges than people, including scientists and engineers that have the skill set to implement their work. Implementation in most cases is far harder than discovery and I have seen many people through pig...
  5. A

If this is nothing new, why hasn't it been done years ago? Could you please provide some detail on this. It would be helpful in my investment decisions, which is what I do for a living. I'm interested in following the progression or non progression of technologies and why. Any insights would...
  6. A

It has been and always will be a cat and mouse game and current players like central banks and credit card processors have skin in the game that is always changing, who is responsible for Bitcoin blow ups and thefts. Who is responsible for criminal use and tax regulation? Bitcoin is still in...
  7. A

From what I read from that link, it looks like a hackers paradise. Visa and other financial networks stand behind their proven world wide networks, who stands behind these crypto currencies and their security? If no one is willing to stand behind them, hackers like North Korea and many others...
  8. A

How much power will this take up considering a lot of transactions need the informantion real time? Personally pla I'd rather have Visa have a digital currency since they already have everything in place and a proven track record world wide and when they a mistake, they take the loss and not...
  9. A

? On Multi Layer Battery Fabrication

The point I was getting to with layering is that each layer would be essentially a small seperate battery run in parallel so you could have very fast charging and discharging, but still have large capacity.
  10. A

Lead based anodes may be the real game changer needed to make battery powered devices that need a lot of power more mainstream. This will an interesting technology to follow. https://newatlas.com/energy/lead-based-anode-lithium-batteries-double-capacity/
  11. A

I agree in some respects, but the file on each coin will continuously increase in size and must be kept up to allow tracing, which all countries will require to keep track of for tax, regulatory and crime purposes if it does become a major source of commerce.
  12. A

? On Multi Layer Battery Fabrication

Jagdeep Singh of Quatumscape says layering is the future in batteries on CNBC this morning and will have a pilot plant in San Jose before the end of the year and they have the capital to do it. Layering will be the future of batteries. Will add link if and when available.
  13. A

When bitcoin is traded latency is time consuming and will become astronomical if it did as many transactions as the US dollar. Also if traded as heavily as the US dollar not only the latency would be a severe problem, but the power consumption which even at this point is astronomical per...
  14. A

Apple/TSM Advanced Diplays, AR

It looks like Apple and TSM are going into advanced displays for a number of uses including possibly AR. It this comes to be, it will be a game changer and market leading technology for both. This could become a whole new profit center for both companies as this could open up whole new mass...
  15. A

The Foundry Model for Autonomy, TSM will rule

Paul2, by autonomy, I mean all things autonomous that need minimal human input to operate. These range from sophisticated robotic systems that can deal with changing conditions and output with minimal to no human input. LIke systems that read xray and MRI scans that MIT technology review says...
  16. A

Bitcoin Fraud

Value fraud in almost everything will always be with us. As a fraud degenerates, it hurts the people on the bottom of the stack first, then the lower end of those involved and then everyone involved or not as the damage explodes like an economic bomb hurting everyone and everything. In this...
  17. A

Bitcoin Fraud

Sometimes the tech sector is great at pushing a fraudulent argument and Bitcoin has the worst. The proponents of this computer generated number is that there is a limited number of Bitcoin unlike money that is just printer. This argument leaves out the fact that Bitcoin can be split infinite...
  18. A

Cramer calls on U.S. to build factories to address chip shortage, unemployment!

It would be better to vastly expand the fabs we have. This would be far faster than trying to build expertise in construction, management and man power from scratch. TSM will rule no matter what, their lead in everything is just expanding fast with a huge capex budget with the deepest bench of...
  19. A

Is China a sucker for spending billions on foreign semiconductor equipment?

TSM has taken SMIC to court and won many times, including being given an interest in SMIC(which it later sold) and right of refusal on their introduction of new products. Litigation is a serious part of the semi world, just ask Apple.
  20. A

The Foundry Model for Autonomy, TSM will rule

The current method of autonomy is a vast waste of resources and time. The foundry model has proven the most efficient model and TSM and others have proven its application speeds performance, progress and lowers costs at an ever accelerating rate. It is not just the foundry, but the ecosystem...