[XF] => 2011072
            [XFI] => 1030270
        )

[wordpress] => /var/www/html
)

Search results

1. A

TSM Reaches Critical Mass, Technically and Financially

Dan, the market is set to increase at an exponential rate at the high end where TSM operates, when time permits I'll get into it. The coming size and speed of changes coming will take most by surprise. IP and IP protection will become key battlegrounds with this change because of its massive...
  2. A

Anarchist WILL Hurt Tech sector

We haven't had an honest president since Carter. The US system and the anarchist and much of the political system is about a free lunch for all and someone else will pay for it. The US is failing, because in the name of political correctness is accepting and promoting mediocrity through...
  3. A

The Whats, Whys, and Hows of TSMC-SoIC™

Dan, I know AMAT has been critical supplier in semi technology and is their equipment key in this stacking technology and what part do they play. I seem to remember a conference call from AMAT on this, but I can't say for sure. Any elaboration on AMAT's and others role in this would be...
  4. A

Yesterday the financial world fully woke up with a staggering 12.65 percent gain 7/27 and over 30% gain since I started this forum. TSM is now fully recognized as one of the keys to the financial and technical world.
  5. A

The economic damage is increasing by the day and this is not only damaging the US at an increasing rate, but the world economy by slowing progress in the world's largest economy and may even get to the point of reversing it, which is a major realistic concern. I just hope the protesters don't...
  6. A

Anarchist and the havoc they are causing will hurt not only the tech sector, but the entire economy. Draining valuable resources of all types to produce a constant stream of negative results is severely hurting everything, including the tech sector. Wreaking destruction and havoc randomly is a...
  7. A

Taiwan, Fulcrum of the World, Staggering Danger

SMIC has stolen TSMC technology before as determined in courts in Alameda and Santa Clara county in California and Chinese companies in general don't let the law stand in the way of using others technology.
  8. A

Neutron bomb, very limited radiation and limited destruction
  9. A

The stock market is showing how key TSM is to the world economy this morning and by definition how key Taiwan is as a whole in many, many aspects.
  10. A

Taiwan has become the fulcrum of the world with TSM the foundation of its ecosystem. With advanced semis literally becoming key to everything, having so much of the world's key technical power that would be extremely difficult, if not impossible to duplicate in a timely manner, has put the...
  11. A

Tesla, Semis Good Friend

Tesla is a very good friend to the semi sector, not only driving technology, but broadening the entire ecosystem. Tesla uses large amounts of semis for its size, which is only getting larger every day. It uses semis in its highly automated manufacturing, the car itself, the charging network...
  12. A

A Better Way to Measure Progress in Semiconductors

Dan, I feel layering will be the next way to expand capacity of semis as ways to work out the interfacing and the amount of layers that can be formed without interfacing taking up to much overhead. I have listened to presentations by both Micron and Amat in these areas. Any elaboration would...
  13. A

Battery Technologies and Semis, a 92 Billion Growing Market

In the last few days a new battery technology has been developed that just demonstrates battery technology is now advancing at the same rate the rest of semi sector is also advancing technologies. I have no doubt much of the R&D processes are similar and even related in many ways. It will be...
  14. A

Deep Learning Neural Accelerator ?s

I know Micron is working in this area and suspect TSM is also working in this area, MU with 3dXpoint memory and TSM with Crossbar for their customers. Any thoughts or comments on deep learning neural accelerators, their uses, future and market size would be appreciated. It seems these may be...
  15. A

What the investing world is coming to realize, TSM builds the foundations for the world's greatest ecosystems and will always push and adapt to anything that is needed by their partners, both upstream and downstream.
  16. A

Since the beginning of July TSM has gone up 20% after looking at today's premarket which at this moment is trading at 69.20. It looks like TSM is now one of the fulcrums the tech world rides on. If properly handled, TSM is set to further dominate at unprecedented levels in an ever wider range...
  17. A

Battery Technologies and Semis, a 92 Billion Growing Market

Battery technologies are becoming the great race due to the rapidly increasing use in just about everything, making a market of ever increasing importance, attracting ever more investment and technologies. With a CAGR of over 12%, it is one of the fastest growing mega markets out there and...
  18. A

TSMC 2Q20 Record Profits Discussion

Dan, do you feel as I do, that TSM has reached critical mass and could become a much, much larger company and allow many of their partners to do the same. I feel with AI/ML combined with IOT society and the engineering world are in for some major changes of epic proportions. Data science and...
  19. A

Will TSM ever become an analog foundry?

Dan, I feel TSM will expand into many areas creating disruption as the economics, financial, patent, copyright, engineering power with near total government cooperation really start to come into play. TSM has more opportunities than almost all companies in almost every type of hardware...
  20. A

Will TSM ever become an analog foundry?

Dan, how do you feel about Analog Devices and Maxim combining as competitors to TSM in this area. Will TSM dominate as they do in most areas? What is the competitive landscape like in this area and who are the serious players? Any other comments or observations in this area would be...