[XF] => 2021370
            [XFI] => 1050270
        )

[wordpress] => /var/www/html
)

Search results

1. fansink

TSMC April 2024 Revenue Report

I agree, high 20's% to low 30's% I am still puzzled by Nenni's expectation of 20%, which is ~5% lower than TSMC's expectation
  2. fansink

I agree. Further, during 1Q24 Earnings Call, both Jeff Su (TSMC, Director of IR) and Wendell Huang (TSMC, Senior VP of Finance & CFO) reiterated FY24 guidance of "mid 20's %". Further yet, TSMC generally understates guidance.
  3. fansink

With YTD at 26.2%, within the seasonaly slowest time of year for TSMC, to have a FY24 YOY of 20%, as Nenni suggests, there'll have to be quite a few negative MOM's for the balance of the year. That'd be quite odd given the current semiconductor atmosphere. NVDA guidance on May 22, should...
  4. fansink

As I mentioned here, it's going to be even harder now for FY24 YOY to be <30%, given YTD is already 26.2%, especially with price hikes around the corner.
  5. fansink

This is the shortest time interval (2 quarters) between dividend increases in TSMC's history. The average interval is 7 quarters.
  6. fansink

TSMC Special Board of Directors Meeting Resolution Issued by: TSMC Issued on: 2024/05/10 TSMC Special Board of Directors Meeting Resolution HSINCHU, Taiwan, R.O.C., May 10, 2024 – The TSMC (TWSE: 2330, NYSE: TSM) Board of Directors today held a special meeting, which passed the following...
  7. fansink

TSMC April 2024 Revenue Report Issued by: TSMC Issued on: 2024/05/10 TSMC April 2024 Revenue Report HSINCHU, Taiwan, R.O.C. – May 10, 2024 - TSMC (TWSE: 2330, NYSE: TSM) today announced its net revenue for April 2024: On a consolidated basis, revenue for April 2024 was approximately NT$236.02...
  8. fansink

TSMC statement on next-generation EUV

Intel’s financial headwinds will not likely be easing any time soon. Intel’s Free Cash Flow (FCF) is getting deeper in the red, with the bottom estimated by Intel to be around 2027. Currently Intel’s TTM FCF is -14.3B, which has steadily dropped from +21.4B in Q420.
  9. fansink

TSMC Celebrates 30th North America Technology Symposium with Innovations Powering AI with Silicon Leadership

@Daniel Nenni , are you attending TSMC’s 2024 North America Technology Symposium?
  10. fansink

TSMC Celebrates 30th North America Technology Symposium with Innovations Powering AI with Silicon Leadership

TSMC Celebrates 30th North America Technology Symposium with Innovations Powering AI with Silicon Leadership Issued by: TSMC Issued on: 2024/04/24 TSMC Celebrates 30th North America Technology Symposium with Innovations Powering AI with Silicon Leadership SANTA CLARA, CA, Apr. 24, 2024 – TSMC...
  11. fansink

Timing for TSMC Wafer Orders

Do SoC's have the longest fab time? What is the longest fab time you've heard about?
  12. fansink

Thanks All This information is awesome
  13. fansink

Thanks, I'm asking out of interest, not as a potential customer. I've heard that advanced node wafer orders may be 1-2 years in advance, and that process flow durations are layers/complexity dependent, and can range from a couple months to more than a few months. But I trust SemiWiki answers...
  14. fansink

How far in advance are wafers ordered? What are the process flow durations for advanced SoC's, CPU's, and GPU's on advanced nodes?
  15. fansink

TSMC Q1 2024 Discussion

I heard that the “twisted panties” phrase may have been: From his 1Q24 statement: C. C. Wei’s “We lowered our forecast for the 2024 overall semiconductor market, excluding memory, to increase by approximately 10% year-over-year” From his 4Q23 statement: “Coming off the steep inventory...
  16. fansink

Shouldn’t Fab 52 be Producing 20A Chiplets if They’re to be Available in 4Q24?

How many EUV tools do they have at D1 ? Hard to believe they have very many, given in April '22 they shipped one of the few they had to Fab 34, which was Fab 34's first EUV tool. Then, for the next ~12 months, they shipped nearly every EUV tool they received from ASML, to get Fab 34 up and...
Back