[ThemeHouse/XPress] => 1010570
            [XF] => 2021171
            [XFI] => 1050270
        )

[wordpress] => /var/www/html
)

Search results

1. P

Intel 14th Gen Meteor Lake Rumored To Drop TSMC 3nm Node For tGPU, Might Be Used in 15th Gen Arrow Lake CPUs

https://videocardz.com/newz/intel-reveals-meteor-lake-p-6p8e-cpu-diagram-for-2023-laptops At HotChips34 Intel took the opportunity to explain some details on the next-gen CPU packaging technology, as well as to debunk some rumors. Contrary to the report from TrendForce, Intel is not planning...
  2. P

Intel 14th Gen Meteor Lake Rumored To Drop TSMC 3nm Node For tGPU, Might Be Used in 15th Gen Arrow Lake CPUs

Of course not ;) But strange that also Ian Cutress (Anandtech) said at Twitter under the story that he knew since 6 month that IGPU is made on N5. Arrow-Lake is Intel N3 product but not metor-lake. Daniel, the problem with N3 and Meteor-Lake for me was always timing. Make no sense that Intel...
  3. P

https://www.semiaccurate.com/2022/08/18/did-intel-delay-meteor-lake/ MTL GPU made on N5 and Not N3
  4. P

What Are The Odds That Meteor Lake CPU Tile Will Be Fabricated By TSMC?

https://www.semiaccurate.com/2022/08/18/did-intel-delay-meteor-lake/ This explains everything related to MTL and TSMC… Meteors Lake GPU is made in TSMC N5 and not N3… So the TSMC Capax News was bullshit
  5. P

What Are The Odds That Meteor Lake CPU Tile Will Be Fabricated By TSMC?

Honestly the odds that the CPU Tile is fabricated by TSMC is almost 0. 1. Intel would on more then one occation lied to investers 2. This would indicate additional volume that was not planned 3. The time from tape-out to production for intel is more then 12 month Whats likely happend is the...
  6. P

Intel CEO visiting Taiwan in August to discuss 3nm orders with TSMC

https://www.digitimes.com.tw/tech/dt/n/shwnws.asp?CnlID=1&cat=40&id=0000639341_SJC4UPCJ3O79TW2L64YMK&wpidx=3 Translated by RetiredEngineer @ https://twitter.com/chiakokhua Main story: 1. Internally, Intel has initiated "emergency correction" of it's "platform blueprint’ and "own process...
  7. P

Intel pressures the U.S. government to help subsidize chip manufacturing

"Yes, but: Even $52 billion is just a down payment on what will be needed over the next several years for Intel and the U.S. to catch up. "I believe there will need to be a CHIPS Act 2, maybe a CHIPS Act 3 to fully realize this moonshot," Gelsinger said.".... Pat Gelsingers discribes the plan...
  8. P

Apple and Intel become first to adopt TSMC's latest chip tech

I Unterstand that big money is involved but TSM would be stupid. It is not like 20 years that TSMC is #1. If wafer agreements are Weizen in such a way that your Customer can directly compete with you?? I think yes Intel got N3 wafers but Not many and certainly not next year before apple
  9. P

Yes but Why? For Short term Profits? There will be a Supply issue on leading edge the next years…Why Not Stick with your close Partners?(Apple, AMD, QCom, eG) instead sell you hottest product to one of your competitors? I See no sense in TSMC giving Intel access ? Maybe soneone could explain why...
  10. P

Daniel why do you think Intel got access to TSMCs 3nm in the First Place? I can hardly belive That TSMC will give Intel any high volume on leading edge. Now with IDM2.0 there would be no money in the world i would give Intel the PDK…
  11. P

The Intel (INTC) CEO Pat Gelsinger on Q1 2021 Results Discussion

Daniel there is no real plan to Go big on TSMC for Intel. Its just PR for investers...ecerything that is not a CPU could go to TSMC...
  12. P

Intel to try to become a foundry again?

Intel 10nm is better? In which regards? Density? Maybe Yield --> No Process Chararistics? --> No Frequency? --> No Less Design Complexity? -> No TSMC N7 is miles ahead of Intel 10nm SF
  13. P

Samsung and TSMC Seeking to Spend Their Way to Worldwide Domination of Advanced IC Technology

Totally agree Sapphire Rapids already uses 4xDies without an IO die. Similuar to the first epyc AMD Rome. Interesting times for intel and we should get an update next week from Intel CEO about the process going forward
  14. P

Samsung and TSMC Seeking to Spend Their Way to Worldwide Domination of Advanced IC Technology

Yeah, for sure. I meant that i don't think we see a CPU design form Intel outsourced to TSMC
  15. P

Yes the decision was made to Outsource for sure...but for what? I think we dont see any CPU designs at TSMC
  16. P

Intel has a big problem on their hands either way. If they go more to TSMC, for what product and what process? They can of course outsource more of their "other" stuff, like GPUs, FPGA, Ponte ponte vecchio, but the real question is if they outsource their main buisiness CPUs. And here it gets...
  17. P

Yes the increased CAPEX but i dont see the link dircretly to Intel. Intel knew they have a new CEO in February. Before there was no decision Made. So TSMC increased for Intel before and descion was Made at Intel? Pat is a IDM person. Ist sure for shareholders they anounce more TSMC, but just for...
  18. P

Do you think TSMC really want to Open the leading edge for Intel?TSMC has more way more orders then they possible can produce. Personally i think yes they increase orders at TSMC for grafics but not CPUs