[ThemeHouse/XLink] => 1000970
            [ThemeHouse/XPress] => 1010570
            [XF] => 2021370
            [XFI] => 1050270
        )

[wordpress] => /var/www/html
)

Woz Ahmed

I am a seasoned executive and advisor with a track record of delivery.

With strong expertise in int'l new business development and corporate venturing, I provide trusted counsel with the aim of working out what needs to happen, showing to stakeholders what needs to happen and then making it happen within complex organisations.

Seeking to learn from new experiences, I have worked in a variety of different roles and business contexts (startups to Fortune 500), frequently as a pathfinder and catalyst. With a focus on continuous learning, I studied for a distance learning MBA and also trained as an executive coach and as a facilitator while travelling internationally in the course of my work.

I most recently worked for Imagination Technologies heading corporate development, providing close support to the CEO. This encompassed everything from evaluating M&A proposals to hands-on due diligence, negotiation and integration/restructuring on the ground. I was also Imagination's senior executive sponsor for China, providing strategic direction.

Selected past assignments: due diligence, acquisition and integration of MIPS Technologies (Nasdaq: MIPS), Posedge Inc. & Kisel AB. Co-authorship of the UK electronic industry’s ESCO report. Recruitment & development of various VPs, GMs, and Senior Directors. Establishing Imagination’s APAC business operations and driving it to a significant proportion of total licensing revenue. Taking Hitachi Semiconductor to #1 position in car multimedia in Europe & USA.

Competencies: M&A, divestment, change management, executive coaching/mentoring, facilitation, team building, cross-functional coordination/leadership, inter-cultural management, business development, press briefings, segment/product marketing, competitive/market analysis, general management, strategy formulation & implementation.

APAC, Brazil, Vietnam, machine intelligence, energy & healthcare.
Occupation
Advisor, Freelance
Back