[ThemeHouse/XLink] => 1000970
            [ThemeHouse/XPress] => 1010570
            [XF] => 2021370
            [XFI] => 1050270
        )

[wordpress] => /var/www/html
)

Robert Maire

I am an advisor to technology companies and investors primarily in the semiconductor and semiconductor equipment industries. I bring to bear a unique combination of many years of experience and knowledge of the financial markets and a deep understanding of technology.
This combination coupled with a sharp analytical approach provides insights that others can't provide
I focus on strategic planning and using financial tools to help achieve strong growth and profitability through organic and acquisitive growth with a maximized financial structure. Many companies do not properly use financing or mergers and acquisition activity properly to grow their business as strongly as it could be grown. I help navigate these activities and avoid the many pitfalls.
The second half of the equation is proper recognition and valuation in the financial markets for the companies themselves. Many companies do a great job of marketing and selling their product but miss out on promoting their own company value. I understand what drives this value and can help maximize it.
"I maximize companies value through optimizing their capital structure, organic and inorganic growth and focused investor efforts."
Occupation
President Semiconductor Advisors LLC

Following

Trophies

1. 2

Somebody likes you

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  2. 10

Can't stop!

You've posted 100 messages. I hope this took you more than a day!
  3. 5

Keeps coming back

30 messages posted. You must like it here!
  4. 1

First message

Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.
Back