Veteran systems architecture and engineering professional, entrepreneur, certified PPM and Risk Management Specialist who successfully delivered large and complex projects.
• Expertise in I/O systems for IBM and x86 based systems;
• Expertise in IoT infrastructure, “LAN of Things” and “fog computing platforms”;
• Strategic thinker, deeply analytical, mentor and adviser, connecting the unconnected;
• Creative, innovative and pragmatic, providing practical solutions to most complex problems;
• Hardware and Systems Engineering: 6100 Storage System (Amdahl), Clipper System (Fairchild), Cement Factory Process Controller (Aleppo, Syria), IBM Channel-to-Channel Adaptor (Romania).
• Software Engineering: Inventory and Supply Chain Management System (Butaco);
• Data Center Infrastructure: New installations, migration, consolidation and upgrades;
• Operations and business development management; Sales, marketing and CRM;
• Inventory, procurement and supply chain management; Accounting, finance, logistics, HR.
- Early stage startup bringing the most significant improvements to x86 architecture since its introduction.
- LAN of Things I/O Processors/Accelerators
- PDC - Personal Data Center