[ThemeHouse/XLink] => 1000970
            [ThemeHouse/XPress] => 1010570
            [XF] => 2021370
            [XFI] => 1050270
        )

[wordpress] => /var/www/html
)

Michael Tanner

I catalyze strategy and lead teams to achieve break-out growth. My entire career has been spent identifying, building, launching, and selling innovative technology products and services, or advising organizations who do.

Over 25 years I’ve served in both operating and advisory roles, all focused on driving growth and market adoption. As an operator, I have led marketing, business development, and product line teams, and have served as CEO of a fast growing software startup. I’ve personally raised capital and have lived through startup investment rounds and acquisitions on both the buy and sell-side. I’ve also served on boards of directors from startup to $ 100M in sales.

As a consultant I have worked with over 100 organizations across most major information technology sectors, including cloud services, SaaS, enterprise software, telecommunications, social software, network equipment, IoT infrastructure, content management, supply chain and logistics, network security, mobile applications and devices, and others. I’m process-wired, but have a strong bias towards action and an orientation to winning as a team. I also enjoy the corporate evangelist role, having been a paid public speaker and keynoter on topics of market development and technology adoption for groups ranging in size from 100 to 1000 persons.
Back